• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJs, what are your future plans?

Electric

MBTI Type
entj
let's compare and contrast.

EDIT: might as well open this up for other willing people as well.

Lindaxo

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I want to be rich just so I don't have to live in az during the summer time!

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Any particular industry you're interested in? and...have you heard of intrapreneurship?

I would like to go into consultancy. I'll be going first to an organization where I will have an intrapreneurship status and be independent. Once I get some clients and more experience of the industry, I'll switch to being an entrepreneur.

What about you?

I want to be rich just so I don't have to live in az during the summer time!

I think we're gong to be OK, apparently ENTJ's are ranked as having the highest salaries :)

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I want to go into law. Maybe I'll start my own firm. I may simply opt out of it after a few decades with a nice CV and a slice of legal experience, only to start my own business. If worst comes to worst, I'll continue AI Consulting Ltd., my father's business (which he shares with two others).

Electric

MBTI Type
entj
I would like to go into consultancy. I'll be going first to an organization where I will have an intrapreneurship status and be independent. Once I get some clients and more experience of the industry, I'll switch to being an entrepreneur.

What about you?

I'm thinking about going into financial management in commodities and securities brokerage. The job offers a lot of advancements and a comfortable working environment. I can start off as a financial analyst and climb up to CFO if I'm ambitious enough. There are jobs in between that can fit my needs. Also, the job requires me to consult with the CEO directly and the workers. Thus, I will be able to have some secret information about the company. Potentially, I can use this as good experience or for insider trading, but probably the former. Also the job outlook is normal and offers better chances than the job outlook of executive officers which was an idealize job of mine. I will have an easier time when I'm in my unemployment state. If I ever get bored, I can quit and have all the skills to manage a high income from mutual funds.

Money is important to me as it opens all doors. My job will be used as a battery to power the many extensions of dreams I have that are currently shutdown from lack of financial current.

Electric

MBTI Type
entj
I want to go into law. Maybe I'll start my own firm. I may simply opt out of it after a few decades with a nice CV and a slice of legal experience, only to start my own business. If worst comes to worst, I'll continue AI Consulting Ltd., my father's business (which he shares with two others).

Does this mean you want to be a lawyer? Also, does your father have limited liability in his business?

Frank

Business. Bringing the right individuals, resources and opportunities together.

S

sammy

International corporate law as a baseline career. I don't want to just practice for all of my life, so I might go into various related careers as well. I am thinking about becoming a professor of the law after gathering enough experience.

Pro bono work holds some appeal for me as well, but if it's not practical (money-wise, I want to sustain a certain lifestyle for myself and a future family), I will hold off doing pro bono until I'm retired and have accumulated enough in my savings.

sam988

MBTI Type
INTJ
Are INTJs allowed to speak? Well i will anyways. I plan on getting awfully rich so i'm able to fund many science/technology related projects i am planning to do. Figured that it's better to get really rich and make a lot of scientists and other people to work for the cause than to become a scientist myself and only contribute with my single mind.

edit: as to the how i plan on getting rich. Basically and not bothering with more details, through entrepreneurship but that comprises a lot more of plans and i don't feel like explaining it right now.

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Does this mean you want to be a lawyer?

Yeah, I want to be a solicitor. I was thinking about being a barrister, because a) they generally have a higher salary and b) they're self-employed. The problem is, the training is very expensive, and even with loans from the bank and such, I probably couldn't afford it. My family is quite poor. As much as they might say that they're opening up jobs meritocratically in the UK, many remain limited to the rich. I'd be willing to invest the time and sacrifices, but you need to invest the money too, which I simply don't have. Soliciting, on the other hand, is considerably easier to find one's way into (with the same hard work and dedication one would show to become a barrister). The salaries can exceed

attilla the honey

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I started out as a skiwear designer for other firms, then started my own design and manufacturing business, sold it, worked as a manufacturing consultant for banks, started in my current position as a consultant to a manufacturing company, became a full-time gig as COO. I will probably become CEO within 18 months.

Eventually I would like to retire from manufacturing and become a full-time student/skier/golfer.

Chemgrl82

MBTI Type
eNTj
Enneagram
8w7
I'd like to find a way to get back into school full time and continue on to med school. I miss school dearly. I'd like to go into Pathology eventually. I sure do miss chemistry... *sigh*

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am going to start my own business. Irish bar. Kinda fond of that thought.
Another plan i've had is to study behavioural science, actually already applied for a masters program. A further development of the masters degree in behavioural sciences is to maybe become a police officer or profiler. We're probably going to start up a swedish version of the U.S. FBI in a couple of years, and it will be needing a lot of fresh knowledge.