• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] 1 Genie 3 Wishes ?!

Kuthtuk

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w3
One day you stumble across a lamp wich contains a traped entity:devil: that posseses limitless power over the cosmos(yet finds it's self traped in old brass...), and for givin it a few moments of freedom it grants you 3 wishes!?

What you ask for?:shrug:

(In the wishing stattment the word "wish" or any other form of it cannot be used XD" New Rule!)

Last edited:

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
that posseses limitless power over the cosmos(yet finds it's self traped in old brass...)

Haha, I like that you caught that. Well, since we're talking purely fantasy here, I might as well go as big as possible.

Hmmm, I think I would wish for:

1. There to be an Utopian afterlife for when we die to go to where we can create/destroy/experience whatever our minds could possibly imagine that exists outside our realm of what is physically possible. Kind of like when we wake up from the "real world" we find ourselves in a "matrix world." I dunno how this could manifest, but I'd just let the genie work out the details.

2. Excellent health for the rest of my life. Just cause I have an awesome afterlife awaiting me doesn't mean I don't want to make the most of this life while I have it. And what better way to do that than with great physical, mental and emotional stability and health? I want to travel the world without having to worry about meds and doctors. That kind of thing.

3. That whenever I need money I will be able to find it. It could be by winning it through the lottery or gambling, getting a job or inheriting it from a dead great-aunt. It doesn't really matter all that much, but I'll never have to worry where my next meal would come from. I can make extra money, of course, to help out those in need or fund a hair-brained adventure or project (would that be considered a "need?" Haha...I don't know). :laugh: Maybe I can just say that whenever I want money I can find it. Doesn't mean I have to stop working (where would the fun be in that?) but it would give me a lot more freedom.

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1) That none of my wishes may be taken away or wasted
2) That no limit be placed upon my wishes
3) That I have an infinite number of wishes

Kuthtuk

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w3

Thats cheating! T_T!

In the wishing stattment the word "wish" or any other form of it cannot be used XD" New Rule!

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Thats cheating! T_T!

In the wishing stattment the word "wish" or any other form of it cannot be used XD" New Rule!

My 2nd wish has protected my three wishes from this rule change.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I wish for limitless power over the cosmos, thereby granting myself the ability to fulfill wishes.

I win.

Kuthtuk

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w3
My 2nd wish has protected my three wishes from this rule change.

When you look up to the genie and say "I want no limits on my wishes" behhhhhhhh you break the rule xD Get it?

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
a couple gold and platinum mines
ability to see the future of the precious metals market
time to spend it

Kuthtuk

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w3
NTs: outsmarting themselves out of group fun since... time immemorial.

As a wise man once said, "Thats what happens when an unstopable force meets an unmoveble object" probably talking about NT arguments XD

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As a wise man once said, "Thats what happens when an unstopable force meets an unmoveble object" probably talking about NT arguments XD

Sounds more like an ENTP/INFJ date.

lolwut

Kuthtuk

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w3
Sounds more like an ENTP/INFJ date.

lolwut

Muhauahuhaua

Thats what i love about NTs xD nobody ever cogitates things like "World peace" or "A way to make cars work with out hurting the enviroment" Mauhhauhuha thats for the weak-minded.
We want power, money and a way to trick the genie into getting us more wishes like:

1- Even after your are free from your prison you will fullfil my remaining wishes.
2- I want to release you from this lamp.
3- I want you to me my loyal servant to do my biding for ever and ever.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Muhauahuhaua

Thats what i love about NTs xD nobody ever cogitates things like "World peace" or "A way to make cars work with out hurting the enviroment" Mauhhauhuha thats for the weak-minded.
We want power, money and a way to trick the genie into getting us more wishes like:

1- Even after your are free from your prison you will fullfil my remaining wishes.
2- I want to release you from this lamp.
3- I want you to me my loyal servant to do my biding for ever and ever.

Alas, ENTP dreams foiled by the fetters of reality... again.

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
1) More wealth and material possessions than I could possibly count
2) The wife/girl of my dreams
3) A supernatural mental capacity for knowledge and wisdom

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

i have always said something like this when someone asked me about what i would wish from a genie :biggrin:

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd wish to meet all of my favorite fictional characters and that I could stay in touch with them, that I could go back in time and undo certain mistakes that I made, and the ability to snap my fingers and for money to appear out of thin air.

Asking for the wishes....

"Please oh powerful cosmic genie, make all of my favorite characters appear. An make it so that we can be friends forever, so much I want to tell them."

"I've made many mistakes in my past. One about a year ago which I will not go into great detail about. I ask you to open up a wormhole, tear through the fabric of time, so that I can undo it, and promise me that what I will do will reverse the damage. And that things will go back to the way they were before I went and screwed up."

"With the state of the economy, and my big mental wishlist, make it so that when I snap my fingers, infinite currency, in a format that the value will never decrease, appear."