• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Question to fellow ENTPs, do women (in general) think of you as a "womanizer"?

Kuthtuk

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w3
Question to fellow ENTPs, do women (in general) think of you as a "womanizer"?

Have a question to fellow ENTPs (or any other NTs), do women (in general) think of you as a "womanizer" in first glance?

I get that all the time, and most of the time without even trying to be charming...
You just being normal (whatever that is...) with a work college or some classmate that you have enough intimacy will eventualy say something of the type to you.

"You must be a man-whore!!"
or
"No date tonight? I figured you allways had one in the trigger!"

I'm not saying all women, quite a few!

PLz coment!! Women do give your opinions too!:newwink:

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I think I'm perceived as flirtatious. I don't usually work at it, but I think I can be extremely confusing to women.

O

Oberon

I remember being told in high school that I "...thought I was God's gift to women."

This was completely news to me. I was a dateless geek.

Last edited:

rav3n

ENTP males are blind spots to me with their random Ne-dom. It triggers my fight or flight instinct since I can't anticipate them using Ni. With this in mind, my Te goes into hyperdrive and tries to corral them which tends to lead to askew interactions since it's impossible to herd cats.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ENTP males are blind spots to me with their random Ne-dom. It triggers my fight or flight instinct since I can't anticipate them using Ni. With this in mind, my Te goes into hyperdrive and tries to corral them which tends to lead to askew interactions since it's impossible to herd cats.

If you talk like that entps would rather think you are a nerd :D.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I was never good with woman, but I went to University and got a PhD in excessive drinking. I cultivated the phrase: "People who dance in a disco are just too poor to get drunk" -.-

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
People perceive me as being someone who has a bunch of dead bodies in my wake. Not really. I may know everyone and have an active social calendar, but I've dated so few that it frequently puzzles those who don't know me so well.

I think the bulk of the ENTPs I've known have always had something lined up, even the "geeks". Whether they find it fulfilling or ultimately "successful" is by their definition only. I think it may be prompted by a need to experience everything (or everyone).

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Do plastic dolls lined up in a row count ?

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
You don't want to herd ENTPs, you want to play (with) them!

Who plays the players?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
intps !

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H85hdn9a6KM&feature=related"].[/youtube]

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
An ENFJ recommended that I allow the man to be the predator, and I do allow that in his own way for our mutual dance, but if I like you, I'm gonna darn well act on it. Like I'm going to stand around like some idiot against the wall and let another girl get the spoils? No way.

Thus, next week, if all goes well, ENTP guy is gettin' down with me like an elevator at the Space Needle. *silent but 100% awesome fist pump*

Perhaps it's the decisive nature of "I want THAT" that seems "player-y" because while playing the field, ENTPs seem remarkably selective as to real relationships.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ya its hard to find good gene material these days :violin: :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Let's ask Phil Ivey if it was too late

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYfFJRHx_q4"]:D[/YOUTUBE]

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
I'm extremely picky but relentlessly flirty. I can see how that can be confusing.

I think in guys it's kind of "cool." Being a womanizer at least gets you bonus points with the other guys (haha, I dunno, I'm really just talking out my butt on this one). Being a tease (or whatever other word you want to call it) isn't all that good no matter how you spin it.

So here's where I say: I can't help that I run away from intimacy! And then blame everything on being a female ENTP in this big, bad, cruel world. Or I can own up to this and get better at not leading guys on so much. :p