• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Ouch ouch ouch

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
this article is slightly ridiculous. i love nerdy, slightly overconfident, slightly too analytical guys. :laugh:

You get them by GETTING them.

yes, that is how getting usually works.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
this article is slightly ridiculous. i love nerdy, slightly overconfident, slightly too analytical guys. :laugh:

since when? how old where you? you are a ENFP?

arisniam

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Honest to God, I pity every single guy -INTJ or not- that thinks a random post (because the link doesn't even qualify as an article) from "Spencer" is the answer to all of their "women trouble". And even more so when I read:

I personally figured out how to approach women in any situation… get any woman’s number I wanted anytime I wanted… date any type of woman I wanted…
Really, Spencer? No kidding man...

Ask ten women what they want and you'll have eleven different answers. I might exaggerate there a bit, but my point is, no woman is the same. Actually, that might just be the only thing they have in common. There has been no man that can understand them all, and honestly, I don't think there ever will be.

The best way to approach women is to talk to them. They don't usually mind that. Not one of us is born with social skills. It's something we learn along the way. And no random stranger on the internet, nor the best drawn-up tutorial can teach you anything about them. Just "get out there" and interact with them. Get your heart broken, then try again.

That must be one way scientific minds are well acquainted with: Trial and Error. So try. Chances are you'll eventually get lucky.

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
Honest to God, I pity every single guy -INTJ or not- that thinks a random post (because the link doesn't even qualify as an article) from "Spencer" is the answer to all of their "women trouble". And even more so when I read:

Really, Spencer? No kidding man...

Ask ten women what they want and you'll have eleven different answers. I might exaggerate there a bit, but my point is, no woman is the same. Actually, that might just be the only thing they have in common. There has been no man that can understand them all, and honestly, I don't think there ever will be.

The best way to approach women is to talk to them. They don't usually mind that. Not one of us is born with social skills. It's something we learn along the way. And no random stranger on the internet, nor the best drawn-up tutorial can teach you anything about them. Just "get out there" and interact with them. Get your heart broken, then try again.

That must be one way scientific minds are well acquainted with: Trial and Error. So try. Chances are you'll eventually get lucky.

thank you, finally :yes: