• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] obnoxious, immature, manchild?

think2much

MBTI Type
intp
Almost everyone thinks I'm mature and very reserved. I do act very calm around acquaintances. When I start letting people in my life I'm emotinonally wreak, I can sense that people are annoyed and can see me as immature person. I don't know why I act this way, I just wanna see how far I can push them before they snap(and they do push me away).

Was I doing this cause I was bored and kept myself entertain?

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
how the heck would we know?

Trust works both ways. Why be friends with someone that wont show some positive reciprocation and respect?

Plus
I don't know why I act this way, I just wanna see how far I can push them before they snap(and they do push me away).

Which one is it? Dont you know? Or are you being a prick on purpose?

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
Get to know people, bond starts forming, test the strength of the relationship, rope snaps, people fall away

Something like that

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
one INTP i know very much enjoys provoking reactions in others. perhaps you relate?

it could also include a bit of a fear response, underneath. they get close, you wonder how good of a friend they really are or you worry that they perceive you badly, so then you push them away, perhaps as part of a test, or before they get a chance to reject you. in some ways it's just easier to keep people at arm's length.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
liz phair sings a great song about this. 'flower'
perfect.