• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What Do You Live For?

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I was just wondering what are some of the reasons you NTs get out of bed for in the morning.

I am sure you have plenty of unique goals. Other than world domination, I would really like to know!

Do you pursue material wealth, knowledge, power, peace?

Do you care where you will be ten years from now? Do you have a concrete plan for the next decade?

Do you have a detailed agenda for the next week? Or do you take it one day at a time?

Do you know EXACTLY what you want, or is your purpose in life a big question mark?

Lets see what you're all about!

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Self improvement, no matter the area. I love beating myself time and time again, constantly getting better at whatever it is I aim for.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Honestly, I live to fuck around. I live for the weekends and the evenings when there is nothing scheduled for me to do/be. I just want slack.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i live to survive and hopefully enjoy life at times:yes:

not really. i do enjoy gathering knowledge about various matters, but its more like for entertainment rather than for some goal or aim in life

Do you care where you will be ten years from now? Do you have a concrete plan for the next decade?

ofc i do care. well im going to study bit of psychology now and most likely move in the field of cognitive sciences, or then ill just stick with psychology

Do you have a detailed agenda for the next week? Or do you take it one day at a time?

my plans to next week is waking up every day and drinking tea after waking up

Do you know EXACTLY what you want, or is your purpose in life a big question mark?

i do know what i want, how to get all of it is another question. i dont believe in some purpose of life

ScorpioINTP

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6-5
I was just wondering what are some of the reasons you NTs get out of bed for in the morning.
A diet Mt. dew and slice of chocolate cake/donut and looking forward to something exciting.

Do you pursue material wealth, knowledge, power, peace? Knowledge and pleasure mostly...enough wealth to keep me comfortable.

I do care, but I have no plan...its a weakness

hmm lately one day at a time mostly. I get daunted by long term planning.

Do you know EXACTLY what you want, or is your purpose in life a big question mark? I wish I did. If I had endless wealth I would travel the world, take amazing photos and enjoy all the pleasures life offers. I like simple things mostly, so basically, I would do what I do now on a much grander scale with less stress worrying about "what I should be doing" or living up to someone elses ideal.

RecklessRecluse

MBTI Type
eNTP
Breaking into abandoned factories, the smell of rain on cement and the beach at night.
I am sure you have plenty of unique goals. Other than world domination, I would really like to know!
I am going to produce for animated television one day. I also want a poodle, a really big mean looking poodle. Maybe one thats retarded.
knowledge and experience, mabey peace with myself
I have a rough plan, graduation, getting a foot in the door sort of internship, meeting someone nice, traveling. It ALL can change though, Ill change as well.
One hour at a time. Next week is probably going to be hellishly busy.
To experience and feel and learn and find wonder in things. I like to draw so ill do that, tell stories too.

93JC

It sounds like of... morbid... but frankly I don't know what I live for anymore.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It sounds like of... morbid... but frankly I don't know what I live for anymore.

The search can be refreshing at times.
I'm of the belief that we don't always have to know.
We're evergrowing, until we're dead, so why would this be static?

chachamaru

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
To eat babies.

Not really...

Perhaps... to be loved?

KilgoreTrout

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I live for having my curiosity sated (even though it never will be) and discovering/learning about new people, places, or things.

Knowledge mainly, peace, and enough money to support my lifestyle.

I don't care and have never thought that far in advance. In 10 years I will still be doing whatever the F I want : )

One day at a time...I have a hard time with follow-through so I get most accomplished as the mood strikes.

I am still in the throes of my existential crisis and as such have more of an idea of what I don't want than what I do want. It seems backwards to a lot of my friends, but I prefer process of elimination when it comes to lifestyle choices so I don't idealize and end up with a grass is greener breakdown.

Within

Permabanned
I guess, I have to answer that I live for both acquiring knowledge and pleasure. What else is there?

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
To learn and help others.

I already did the existential crisis thing and that's pretty much what I came up with to get out of it. It's done me well so far! :D

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Pretty sure it's just animal instincts.