• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] i'm not sure whats wrong with me

fallout

MBTI Type
INTJ
i am not sure what has been up with me this past year. i have come to a new school, now in previous schools i have always been very quite and not having any close friends, but this school has been odd. i have made three friends that are girls, all who refer to me as there good friend, it all started with me liking this girl(who i later found out was an entp) i liked her for a while, then i became friends with her friends. One night in a fit of apathy i told one of the three girls, that i liked the entp. and then this person has gone on to trust me to the extreme, shes heart broken still after like three months since being played by a fellow intj. so now she is always being emotional with me, and most of the time i am amused to comfort her. but sometimes i get annoyed and hate doing it, but she trusts me to the extreme, i have helped her through cutting and all sorts of things. and lately i have been feeling fits of apathy, and it fills me with a mixture of love for it and hate. im trying right now to get the right mix of apathy, and not go overboard with it, but at times it gets really bad. idk, i just kinda want opinions on whats wrong with me. should i socially withdraw, or should i try to make the emotional girl like me, should i stop talkong to her? idk and i am also not sure what my emotions are, i used to like the entp girl but now i am finding her frustrating and annoying. and now my emotions fluctate between apathy and over caring and i have began to trust the emotional one which is odd, im not sure why i do, i shouldnt.

sorry for the spelling/grammer errors, i am doing this off an ipod

myexplodingcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Mmm. Sounds like you need to keep your mouth silent a little bit more. Tap into the Introversion for a few, okay?

You can't deal with anyone else's emotions until you figure out your own. Don't get apathetic. Pick a girl and stick with her, and one at a time. You'll find ENTPs argumentative and annoying, and other INTJs will be equally aggravating. If neither girl clicks with you, don't go with either. And we don't like to be played. Grow up and figure yourself out, then go after romance, okay?