• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Questions for ENTP males

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I cant say I have no blood at my hands, a major problem of mine is that I always tried to get along with everybody when I was young what sometimes led with woman to situations in which a relationship became more intimate tho I actually didnt love this person. I am saying nowadays that you cant really expect from a 15 year old that he knows what he wants and since this weren "real relationships" back then but more like flings between kids that lasted for a week I am convinced there is no mad person sitting somewhere waiting to kill me.

I am no team player, on the contrary I am a very solitary walker and I enjoyed that for all my life. I am not really good at feeling for other people, because feeling something alone for me takes time, I am very phlegmatic to feel anything at all and most often it needs to be a really big blow so that I finally get moving. I cant really change that, I could run around and say ouh look those puppies are nice but it would be a lie when I wasnt really feeling that.

I tried to compensate a lot by learning mindful compassion. Nowadays I know a lot of basic rules how you should behave and answer in society so society doesnt recognize that you are quite independant. I am still very critical with taking on responsibilities over people in my job cause I dont know if I can handle it. I am afraiud I could hurt somebody cause I have a very mathematical way of dealing with things and when I am on fire I can become even military.

It is often with people who tell me if I want to shit them when I say I am slow to feel a thing. The thing they dont understand is, I am a master worrier, the brain perceives a billion things in a second and is restless and active all the time but those feelings you have in the belly are always behind a barrier. As I said it always need a strong impact for me to provoke a reaction. The good thing is and that lets me feel alive, once an emotion has gotten into movement with me it will carry on for a long time. Regarding being resentful I am a master :).

I do not think that I am emotionally different from other people, my perspective is just that other people are better liars and more occupied with telling others something what they actually do not mean and just do to look good. Tho I have the capability to see thru other peoples eyes very good, I've given up on that a lot recently and concentrated mainly on myself and my own development. I think I'll be able to help once again but foremost it is important that I find myself and that I am centered before I help others. The influence other people can have on me can be devastating, cause I am easily sold and you can change my opinion in an instant, that's why I need to protect myself from influence at times.

I do not understand why people in general have to say about NTs they are evil or emotionless or something, instead of accepting that it is just different for us. NTs do need time to feel but once they do they can develop deep comitment. And while everyone accepts that a blind man needs help crossing the street, somehow nobody ever takes into consideration that NTs are just blind in that regards and cant be given new eyes by yelling at them.

One thing I agree tho with: entps are evil. I have the ability to switch of all my morality and to do very evil things I feel that in me. The funny thing again is it would need a strong feeling for me to switch that button, a feeling strong enough to disable my mind. I dont think that is ever possible, yet never say never

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dunno, Ent. I've recently become aware of how truly frightening ENFJs are, and I really think we should get exterminated first for Evil Factor.

As to other people being "better liars", I've noticed in Ne primaries that they just don't even seem to bother because for them lying is too exasperating.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
We should found an evil - axis of doom between enfjs and entps, maybe we can burn out the system from within :D

I always thought I am a nice guy until I met the world who continually tried telling me otherwise. I just cant live up to their expectations, I guess it's time for me to change to an easier class room. Or is it in the end people who just project their own problems onto me ? I guess I'll never find out..

This one is for your evilness :)

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCpCMdXDfyU"].[/youtube]

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We should found an evil - axis of doom between enfjs and entps, maybe we can burn out the system from within :D

We'll have to drain all the oil out of the engine too. We'll blow it all up in no time.

I always thought I am a nice guy until I met the world who continually tried telling me otherwise. I just cant live up to their expectations, I guess it's time for me to change to an easier class room. Or is it in the end people who just project their own problems onto me ? I guess I'll never find out..

Screw them.

This one is for your evilness :)

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCpCMdXDfyU"].[/youtube]

Do the members of the Evil Axis of ENTP-ENFJ Allies get to make out in the middle of a subway station? I think that should be mandatory. After all, our hearts and hands are cold. We should warm them up. On each other.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Yes ! Unless the allies invent electromobility then we are doomed :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes ! Unless the allies invent electromobility then we are doomed :D

We'll bait them with the secrets of Hawking radiation pertaining to perpetual motion machines. :D

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
Re: "everyone dies" - that's really an attempt to make you feel better. Seriously. It goes something like this - hey, we're all in this together. Everyone's going to have someone close to us die eventually, and we're all going to die eventually. It can feel very lonely when you're losing someone close to you, but you're not alone, because everyone's gone through this too. I know it feels like a big deal right now, but in the grand scheme of things, it's not so bad. The best thing you can do right now is accept this as a part of life, grieve, and then move on.

Note that this sort of tough love only comes out when the other person has gone from simply grieving in their loss to wallowing in their misery, and at risk of sinking into a dark hole of self-loathing depression. The hope is that if you can get that person mad at you instead, and if the words do manage to sink in, that this process can be reversed.