• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] George Bush is an INTJ. I'm serious!

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A doctor diagnosed him with dementia
Really? Never heard that. Do you have a source?

ESTP/ESTJ are the only possibilities I can see, by the way. In person he seems totally P, but if you actually read anything he's written, he comes across very Te oriented.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Really? Never heard that. Do you have a source?

ESTP/ESTJ are the only possibilities I can see, by the way. In person he seems totally P, but if you actually read anything he's written, he comes across very Te oriented.

It was a theory from a doctor at the end of the first video.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I watched the first part of tape 1 and was struck by the contrast. The main contrast I picked up though, was that the -10 years GWB seemed focused, rehearsed, confident, hopeful and energetic. The 10-years-later GWB seemed broken and beaten down in comparison. It actually made me feel sad to see the difference. I'm not sure if it's a change in personality as much as a portrait of a man who's given up and just hoping to be left alone. Probably too many years listening to his advisers and trying to parrot the policy instead of speaking from his own viewpoint with confidence.

I watched the videos.

I think he's ISTJ. The reason he's not stumbling in the first video, is because he's talking about a subject he understands fully, and he isn't under a lot of stress. As president, he was out of his element, and tried to speak about things he didn't really understand well. The added stress of being president and having a national audience didn't help either. Basically, he was cut out to be a governor, but not a president.

I pretty much agree with most of these things. The difference between the videos is striking. I'd say he is an SP for sure though. Probably ESTP.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He's probably a good man but IMO Bush (Jr.) will go down as one of the worst if not the worst president we've had in the last 100 years. A big part of the reason for that is who he surrounded himself with. It's not that any of them were bad in and of themselves but he didn't select the right combination of individuals to support him. To some extent, he was affected by circumstance but then so are a lot of people.

Engineer

Dependable Skeleton
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He's probably a good man but IMO Bush (Jr.) will go down as one of the worst if not the worst president we've had in the last 100 years. A big part of the reason for that is who he surrounded himself with. It's not that any of them were bad in and of themselves but he didn't select the right combination of individuals to support him. To some extent, he was affected by circumstance but then so are a lot of people.

I don't know... A lot of that is just the hype that the respective biased news media outlets throw out when a candidate that's opposed to them takes office. The liberals did it with Bush, the conservatives are doing it with Obama. Both sides are calling the other "the worst president in history," an honor that surely belongs to someone like, say, Harding or Wilson.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know... A lot of that is just the hype that the respective biased news media outlets throw out when a candidate that's opposed to them takes office. The liberals did it with Bush, the conservatives are doing it with Obama. Both sides are calling the other "the worst president in history," an honor that surely belongs to someone like, say, Harding or Wilson.

My prediction is that Obama will go down as one of the better ones (e.g. 50 years from now). I lean more towards Republican by the way.

bcubchgo

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
ESTJ. all the way!

E = not afraid to say what's on his mind, likes being the center of attention.
S = Concrete mode of thinking, not into abstractions. Gets angry when the rules aren't followed.
T = tries to be a thinker, but has aspects of a feeler as well. slightly more T than F though.
J = clean and tidy dresser. the average P would not be as groomed in the same way.

there is no way in hell he is intuitive.