• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs: do you like me or do you just like attention?

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
No, don't blame it on type, it's not type related.
Not all men are the same, not all ENTPs are the same. If they exist at all. You are talking about a concept...the stereotypes of a concept, reflected in people.

But people are a bit from this, a bit from that, they're not everything from that.

Try having a serious conversation with him, face to face, in my opinion this is the best advice available. Talk, clarify. It's the best thing you can do, to have things your way.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Elaborate please. This interests me greatly.

They're always on. I haven't known an NTJ that wouldn't get it going the second you gave him the nod. In my experience, they stay in the ON mode, and make themselves available whenever the NF makes a move.

My best girl friend is an ENTJ, and she's never not in the mood. Once, she got stung horribly by a jelly fish, all up her legs, started to have an allergic reaction to the venom, but STILL had sex with her boyfriend on a picnic bench before going to the hospital. :O

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
No, don't blame it on type, it's not type related.
Not all men are the same, not all ENTPs are the same. If they exist at all. You are talking about a concept...the stereotypes of a concept, reflected in people.

But people are a bit from this, a bit from that, they're not everything from that.

Try having a serious conversation with him, face to face, in my opinion this is the best advice available. Talk, clarify. It's the best thing you can do, to have things your way.

You're not seriously suggesting I be direct and honest are you?:shock:

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
They're always on. I haven't known an NTJ that wouldn't get it going the second you gave him the nod. In my experience, they stay in the ON mode, and make themselves available whenever the NF makes a move.

My best girl friend is an ENTJ, and she's never not in the mood. Once, she got stung horribly by a jelly fish, all up her legs, started to have an allergic reaction to the venom, but STILL had sex with her boyfriend on a picnic bench before going to the hospital. :O

Jesus Christ that's amazing.

Seriously though, ENTJs frighten me and I can't sex things I fear.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Jesus Christ that's amazing.

Seriously though, ENTJs frighten me and I can't sex things I fear.

Unless it's sexy fear, maybe? :D

They're all talk. ENTJ's bluster at people they feel vulnerable around. So why do they frighten you?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Do it in poem form, Thessaly :D

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Unless it's sexy fear, maybe? :D

They're all talk. ENTJ's bluster at people they feel vulnerable around. So why do they frighten you?

They operate so efficiently and effectively...like well oiled machinery. I sometimes have to check for a pulse. I guess they're just intimidatingly strong in my weak areas that me no understand how is possible.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Present it in rap form and I'd be impressed.

That's too much effort for this guy at this point, but I'll keep it in mind. I've written and produced a rap as an alternative to a birthday card for someone before. It started with the idea that birthday card poems suck and mine are better and then just escalated to a whole other level of awesomeness.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm in love!

thegirlcandance

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram

Oh my gosh... that is JUST like my ENTJ old roommate. There was ALWAYS noises coming from her bedroom........ lol
And the stories she would tell me would just make me simply shake my head because I had no words.

thegirlcandance

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Why do I always have to go for the men that can't be controlled? It's exhausting. I just want someone to fuck and whine to on occasion. UGH.

Haha... wow. I am surprised to see an INFP posted that. Even I, an INFJ, am too modest to so bluntly say that.

... though I will agree and I have wondered the same question about ENTPs for such reason. lol

Oh, and to answer your question about how old it'll take until they grow up. I would suspect about 30 on average when you start to see a "start to settle down" mode.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Why do you need to control? I mean I know why I do but you guys needing that as well don't work for me!

thegirlcandance

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Why do you need to control? I mean I know why I do but you guys needing that as well don't work for me!

With dominant Fi (and as with any feeler type), she likely wants emotional validation. Hence, a seemingly desire to control.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Emotional validation is fine, who doesn't want that? But in what way is that control?

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
I guess I'm just not quite sure how you see it as wanting to be in control.

Because Thessaly said "Why do I always have to go for the men that can't be controlled?"

On a side note, the thought of my partner wanting to control me kinda wigs me out. Maybe you should approach him without this intention. It might make both your lives easier.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I don't want to control any partner of mine. My relationshits are very much just two highly individualistic people with their own purpose in life that sometimes congregate to be festive and what not (except when I make the mistake of dating Taurus men who insist on being all "coupley" *vomits*).

I say the control thing because everything is done at whim. There is no planning. There is no rhyme or reason to anything. It is pure chaos and it annoys me. All I want is behavior that I can understand and interpret in a consistent fashion. Nothing makes sense anymore. Up is down. Left is right. All previous dating rituals have been discarded. It's like he speaks French in Spanish.

I WANT NONE OF THIS NONSENSE.

Last edited: