• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs: do you like me or do you just like attention?

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Haha... wow. I am surprised to see an INFP posted that. Even I, an INFJ, am too modest to so bluntly say that.

... though I will agree and I have wondered the same question about ENTPs for such reason. lol

Oh, and to answer your question about how old it'll take until they grow up. I would suspect about 30 on average when you start to see a "start to settle down" mode.

I'm special. I actually don't even belong here technically. It's just the mothership broke down 15 years ago on its way to get me and no one on Alpha 6 knows how to fix it.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I'm in love!

You all are at first. And then I say something dumb like "how come you never called when you said you would?" and then it's all down hill from there.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well, yeah, everyone knows I don't call!

WHY U CLINGIN ALL OVER ME?!?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Consistency is the last thing an Entp wants... Most of the time.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
What do you want then? How do I make this guy to do things MY way???

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This does not make sense. No one does something entirel for another person. Best you can get is 50%.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I should rephrase. The last thing an ENTP wants in themselves is consistency. This trait may look attractive in another though as it isn't a quality they naturally possess and if they don't believe they are inclined towards this property it may seem very 'interesting' in another and they'd subconsciously, or consciously pursue it.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Apparently this guy has never had a serious relationship in his life. This is an epic lost cause. I will have more luck training dolphins to growl.

NewGuy1

When I like you, I act like a complete fucking moron. I try to impress you, my jokes aren't funny, and I'm really really self-conscious.
What I don't like you, I'm interminably charming. I don't try, my jokes are hilarious, and I'm too smooth to realize it.
That's how you tell the difference.

Thats probably the best explanation ive seen in this thread yet

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
It seems like a distorted self perception...or is it?