• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs; Inferior Se; And Horrible Taste in Automobiles...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
`
Howdy folks!

I know it's been a while, and this thread concept is sort of silly but it's still got two sprinkles of seriousness to it too.

Which is....

My observation of the oddest thing, that being that INTJs have a thing for *flashy* sports cars.

*vomits/barf/vomit/vomit*

I'm not a fan of luxury cars, I'm not a fan of *men* driving/owning convertibles, and I am NOT A FAN OF FLASHY CARS.

Whenever I see a guy in an ostentatious car, I automatically assume he is a douche.

So, INTJs, OR INTPs, be honest...

Do you like these cars, no, on second thought, I don't really care if you like them for aesthetic reasons, but if you could, would you purchase and drive these cars?!!?!

If so, why?

Is it so you could seem cool, rich, like you're hot shit, like you are a man of Importance?

It just baffles my mind that any INT would actually care for these gaudy cars.

kk, done for now.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK-KFfYA2Vk"]INTJ's Doin' Their Thang ;P[/YOUTUBE]

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL. I so wanna join in in bashing Z now. And yea, wtf at baby Se, I see that in my INTJ with his geeky gadgets, his sudden interest in fashion, and the yuppy style in general. Still..he's my geek and somehow he can make those things work :wubbie:

rav3n

Not an INTJ but I am curious what you consider a flashy sports car. It might help if you defined this.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
LOL. I so wanna join in in bashing Z now.

:dry:

I drive a Tacoma...

toyota280094649584.JPG

With regards to the OP: all I have to say is, "Te, Se fail."

:alttongue:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
LOL. I so wanna join in in bashing Z now. And yea, wtf at baby Se, I see that in my INTJ with his geeky gadgets, his sudden interest in fashion, and the yuppy style in general. Still..he's my geek and somehow he can make those things work :wubbie:
Geeky gadgets are for the epic win and they make me :wub: + :drool:

I appreciate any one, man or woman, who has an *appreciation* for the aesthetic, but nish-nish to guys who are all about it, or consumed or engrossed/entranced/obsessed by it. :nono:

Maybe it's the hippie in me, but I don't like anything to look manufactured or contrived to appear "perfect".

I like natural beauty, flawed, mishapped beauty, that is beautiful because it just is.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Not an INTJ but I am curious what you consider a flashy sports car. It might help if you defined this.

Brightly colored, ludicrously expensive, or, in the worst case scenario, both.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Is this about highlander's Porsche? (evidence is accumulating ...)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
:dry:

I drive a Tacoma...

toyota280094649584.JPG

With regards to the OP: all I have to say is, "Te, Se fail."

:alttongue:

I LOVEEEEE LOVEEE LOOOOVE your current truck and you know it!!!

:azdaja:

How about you post some pics of the car you aspire to get. ;)

Regarding your last point, wtf does Te have to do with it?!!? :huh:

And, um, I've got/use plenty of Se all the time, it's called having http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_perception

:smooch:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:popc1: :laugh:

This is going to be awesome :devil:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tnx :D

I love that pic myself as it's so artsy yet simple, beautiful, naughty and somehow still has class. Also, after the upgrade it's one of my only avi's that still fits the pic size requirements *pouts*

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Tnx :D

I love that pic myself as it's so artsy yet simple, beautiful, naughty and somehow still has class. Also, after the upgrade it's one of my only avi's that still fits the pic size requirements *pouts*
I think 35.6% of the reason I don't post much here anymore these days is due to this "upgrade", me no likey, me no likey at all.

:dont:

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Not really, but I do love my ghetto fabulous sneakerz.

:D

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I sold my favoritest car for something more normal. I regret it, I'm going to get another one of these sometime, but a convertable.

1984_buick_riviera-pic-591.jpeg

Nicodemus

I don't even have a driver's license. But if I had and if money were not a problem, I would probably buy something similar to this:

auto_mercedes_300sl.jpg