• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs; Inferior Se; And Horrible Taste in Automobiles...

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Weee, as a satisfactory necropost I got a car:

Car is an Audi A4 Sline with the sporty bumpers. 2.0 Turbodiesel. Gets great mileage (something like 45 combined mpg)

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

Has leather throughout, onboard computer and bluetooth phone connection where you shout at the steering wheel 'CALL IDIOT' and such and has heated seats front and back.

car3.jpg

Also has bang and ousen sound system throughout the whole car. Not that I ever play anything especially loud of course (inferior Se).

car4.jpg

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1279046460011_39.jpg

This is the car I've been wanting to buy.
Expensive cars attract gold diggers and thieves. Fact.

Last edited:

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is my car:

2006-Dodge-Ram-2500.jpg

Is my use of "Se" any better? It certainly encourages idiots in cars and on foot to get out my way. :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
This is my car:

Is my use of "Se" any better? It certainly encourages idiots in cars and on foot to get out my way. :D

Well let's say so much, cars like that wouldnt be allowed on german streets cause they take up too much space :D

A

A window to the soul

Well let's say so much, cars like that wouldnt be allowed on german streets cause they take up too much space :D

Wha, no trucks?? Well then how do y'all tow your boats to the lake?

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Nono. its the other way around.. Its the others who lacks space on narrow roads. :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Wha, no trucks?? Well then how do y'all tow your boats to the lake?

Boats ? There are no boats on the Autobahn :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-Oaswg2YEo&feature=related"].[/YOUTUBE]

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
My ENTJ says he wouldn't be caught dead in a giant truck. :shock:

His new toy is the Nissan 370z, but he likes his Mazda RX-8 because it has some sort of different engine or something that I don't understand but there aren't cylinders involved. Or something. Clearly I know shit about cars.

Always black. I wish he would buy a damn car that isn't black.

ak370z-albums-nissan-370z-official-.png

22582990031_large.jpg

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
The RX-8 has a wankel rotary engine, as do all iterations of the RX. Instead of cylinders, it has triangular rotors with lobed tips, that spin. They're really high revving engines that get awesome horsepower for their displacement, but poor torque. Sort of like high revving bike engines.

Here is a cutaway picture of one:
rotary_engine.jpg

Here is a simplified animation of how they work:
wankelRotaryEngine-.gif

A 370Z and an RX-8...

Lucky fella (green with envy). :cheers:

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The 370Z is a bit small for me. I still like my RX-8, though.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I also have a kawasaki ninja 650R. I'm looking into a 1100cc for my next bike...I want more power, especially for freeway riding.

Not very ENTJ-ish taste, but that's what I like.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I also have a kawasaki ninja 650R. I'm looking into a 1100cc for my next bike...I want more power, especially for freeway riding.

Not very ENTJ-ish taste, but that's what I like.

Ugh. Crotch rockets are not my thing. But my ENTJ likes crotch rockets better, too.

I've got a Honda Shadow.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ugh. Crotch rockets are not my thing. But my ENTJ likes crotch rockets better, too.

I've got a Honda Shadow.

yeah, I'm not really into cruisers. Sportbikes are more for me - they're way more nimble IME, plus due to weight distribution, you can't do wheelies or other stunts with cruisers.

However, crotch rockets on loooong trips aren't ideal. It really sucked with my first bike, a 250 - just not enough power to fly down the highway at 70+. Part of it was the tire striations allowing the bike to kind of wander a bit to the side, part of it is the way you sit, not ideal for long periods of time.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
yeah, I'm not really into cruisers. Sportbikes are more for me - they're way more nimble IME, plus due to weight distribution, you can't do wheelies or other stunts with cruisers.

However, crotch rockets on loooong trips aren't ideal.

Pffft. I'm too much of a pussy to try to pull a wheelie on a bike. I'm accident prone enough that I probably shouldn't even be allowed on a bike as it is, let alone trying to pull some kind of shit like that.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Pffft. I'm too much of a pussy to try to pull a wheelie on a bike. I'm accident prone enough that I probably shouldn't even be allowed on a bike as it is, let alone trying to pull some kind of shit like that.

I've only done it on my 250. Not trying it on the big boys until I'm ready for me and/or my bike to be smashed to bits.

rav3n

My ENTJ says he wouldn't be caught dead in a giant truck. :shock:

His new toy is the Nissan 370z, but he likes his Mazda RX-8 because it has some sort of different engine or something that I don't understand but there aren't cylinders involved. Or something. Clearly I know shit about cars.

Always black. I wish he would buy a damn car that isn't black.

ak370z-albums-nissan-370z-official-.png

22582990031_large.jpg
Wouldn't drive a truck if you paid me so I agree with your ENTJ.

But why does he have two similar vehicles? I'd ditch the RX-8 and get a more elegant sedan, either Audi or BMW, to grocery get or truck friends around in. This way, there would be more room, a smoother ride with better suspension and handling and an improvement to top and bottom end.

No offense to you truck or RX-8 lovers.