• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs; Inferior Se; And Horrible Taste in Automobiles...

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I kind of find cars to be trite. You're not even powering them with your own muscles (or brain), so there's nothing you're showing off about, except that you've had to sit for many hours in an office in order to get some money you've wasted on a big car.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
vespa_scooter_news_image.jpg

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I kind of find cars to be trite. You're not even powering them with your own muscles (or brain), so there's nothing you're showing off about, except that you've had to sit for many hours in an office in order to get some money you've wasted on a big car.

Much better to buy these and power with your own muscles.

bruno-magli-men-fubsy-ankle-boot.jpg

Than this then.

fiat_coupe.jpg

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
[YOUTUBE="y9hSDWvoZjk"]Supra with my mouth[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="vKb572Yo2aM"]Import mouth[/YOUTUBE]

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Much better to buy these and power with your own muscles.

bruno-magli-men-fubsy-ankle-boot.jpg

I've got a pair of bright lime green Bruno Magli mary janes, and I always feel super awesome when I wear them. :yes:

I've had them for nearly a decade and I must concede that they were/are manufactured/made exceedingly well. I got them for super cheap, around twenty or thirty bucks and at the time only vaguely knew of the brand.

They are my quintessential Spring shoes, good stuff.

/end rant

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
As for InvisibleJim's ludicrous claims.

I don't know what you're talkin' about.

We EPs just like to let go and let it flow.

And we rejoice in others, especially tightly wound others, letting go, too. That's like, the ultimate present!! :yes:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxWjtWONuGc&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=MLGxdCwVVULXeJUx_btrwbADnuUCadupGq"]:smoke:[/YOUTUBE]

:D

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
[YOUTUBE="y9hSDWvoZjk"]Supra with my mouth[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="vKb572Yo2aM"]Import mouth[/YOUTUBE]

Woke up and watched these vids.

They made me feel weird, they were good though, very pedestrian yet strange at the same time. fwiw.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
As for InvisibleJim's ludicrous claims.

I don't know what you're talkin' about.

We EPs just like to let go and let it flow.

And we rejoice in others, especially tightly wound others, letting go, too. That's like, the ultimate present!! :yes:

*Zooms around in his golf cart*

I got rep for that post; must have been onto something!

*whizzes away!*

Stunt_Golf_Cart_parking.jpg

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
*Zooms around in his golf cart*

I got rep for that post; must have been onto something!

*whizzes away!*

Stunt_Golf_Cart_parking.jpg
Visualizes that,

Its a pleasure thing. Not for everyone.. Just like sticks in the butt...

God lord i wish i had money and a girl right now..
While laughing at this...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
For some reason I have a penchant for old school Range Rovers.

Even new ones can look nice.

I like cars that actually have the capacity to do something.

:yes:

I think guys who rock station wagons are hawt. :wub:

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
For some reason I have a penchant for old school Range Rovers.

Even new ones can look nice.

I like cars that actually have the capacity to do something.

:yes:

I think guys who rock station wagons are hawt. :wub:

A very intelligent Australian once told me that you need two out of three things to succeed as a male in life. Money, Good Looks or Youth.

Looks like he was totally right considering how many ENFPs flocked to an INTJ car thread full of 18-30something year olds, even if just to complain about the cars being tacky and then admit they have Audi TTs/Really lub Monster Trucks (paraphrase - and environmental destruction to boot)

This thread is like some kind of ENFP trap. :D

Oh dear ladies; oh dear! Do not continue to prove my friend right or my choice in driving mobile will be made much quicker and the worse for the environment as a result.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I think another reason why I "hate" sports cars is due to the way they are "celebrated" in dick flicks, a dick flick is not a proper dick flick unless there is some ludicrously lavish sports car and some ludicrously ludicrous chase scene.

I don't like men thinking they're James Bond when in fact they are nothing more than cubicle hens.

What are you gonna do with your really expensive, fast car?

Sit in bumper to bumper traffic, go to work, pick up the kids?

What a waste, if you have a car that was built to do something it should be used as such, otherwise it goes to waste.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
A very intelligent Australian once told me that you need two out of three things to succeed as a male in life. Money, Good Looks or Youth.

Looks like he was totally right considering how many ENFPs flocked to an INTJ car thread full of 18-30something year olds, even if just to complain about the cars being tacky and then admit they have Audi TTs/Really lub Monster Trucks (paraphrase - and environmental destruction to boot)

This thread is like some kind of ENFP trap. :D

Oh dear ladies; oh dear! Do not continue to prove my friend right or my choice in driving mobile will be made much quicker and the worse for the environment as a result.
If you actually use your truck for towing, all-terrain- use, camping, work, etc, I think it in some way justifies your carbon footprint. :/

I think cars can be a lot of things, but I think that their ultimate cause, or use should be that of utility.

There can be secondary and tertiary reasonings and justifications for having/driving a car, and that's fine and dandy, but the further away the reason gets from utility the more I find it outlandish.

But who am I to speak, guys like to flaunt their bright plumage and the chicks flock.

So carry on with your bad self.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
If you actually use your truck for towing, all-terrain- use, camping, work, etc, I think it in some way justifies your carbon footprint. :/

I think cars can be a lot of things, but I think that their ultimate cause, or use should be that of utility.

There can be secondary and tertiary reasonings and justifications for having/driving a car, and that's fine and dandy, but the further away the reason gets from utility the more I find it outlandish.

But who am I to speak, guys like to flaunt their bright plumage and the chicks flock.

So carry on with your bad self.

Alllrrriiigggght... *bad selfs in the golf cart*

Although all of the things you mentioned you could do with a less valuable/more friendly vehicle such as a Suzuki Jimny/Wrangler for offroading and any car with a decent amount of BHP and with a large weight should be fine for campign with, even a saloon with a shitty engine. But you deliberately preferred the Landrover as the 'preferred' car yourself, despite it's monstrous fuel usage and price.

Just to give you a heads up, if you are going into the desert or up a mountain you'll find the Jimny is a far superior vehicle once you let the tires down to 2/3rds pressure and it only costs buttons to fix if it rolls over. The only other vehicle I was every happy to bash mountains of dust with was a Landcruiser, anything below that, I'm sorry but they are shitty SUVs now, not real offroad 4x4s including the Landrovers and yes, your shitty auto just won't do the work a manual will offroad. I'll leave the G-wagon out of that because no-one I know is insane enough to want to spend $200k+ and then drive it offroad unless you are the German Army.

You should also beware the ultimate boys toy which has tremendous fuel efficiency and is about as practical as a condom in the Vatican; great for commutes though.

Suzuki-Bandit-1200-S-Sports-Bike-2004.jpg

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:shock: Jim, you frighten me sometimes :peepwall:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I like the way Land Rovers look, I like the safari thing.

I admit I don't know much about cars, and if I met a dude who had a suzuki, I think it would be all kinds of awesome.

I love motorcycles, so, what of it.

Also, what's so wrong in finding a man sexy who is actually confident, who doesn't need silly props to proclaim his manhood!!!

Strip the man of his luxurious toys, then what do you have left?

If you have a man who knows nothing, can do nothing, then you have a farce of a man.

I'd rather be with a brilliant hobo than be with a wealthy idiot.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I don't care about looks, just don't smell vile.

I don't care about money, just know how to get by.

WTF am I gonna do with a young boy?!!? Except, perhaps be some kind of mentor or mother?!!?

This man that you speak of is mentally retarded.

Especially in regards to female NPs, the three things he mentioned are hardly the three things we ultimately care about or need.

You're smoking crack.