• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs; Inferior Se; And Horrible Taste in Automobiles...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well you know me, I consider projecting the act of humanising those around us by attempting to identify what is common to us all; I can only approve of your attempted empathy! :hug:

:wubbie:

Now hand over the stick and nobody gets hurt...:alttongue:

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
:wubbie:

Now hand over the stick and nobody gets hurt...:alttongue:

You just want my stick so you can hold the stick. Observe:

JHsdN3n1qe7z768soPMdGWboo1_500.jpg

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL, that's a perfect representation of you :wubbie:

If you don't watch it though, I'm giong to use that stick to spank your ass :alttongue:

Now heel.

:smooch:

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can`t find no ENFPs. I only think i have and then they say they are borderline..

moar cars!
mike-burroughs-bmw-5-series.jpg

Pay attention girls..

This is the Epic Epic! "Batmobile"...... yes it was actually called that..

7878_1024.jpg

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
There's something unusual about this stick-up-the-ass fetish. It's repeated too often. Is there something about this forum I should know by now?

*back to the wall*

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:doh: Mats, stop undoing my work, dammit! :angry:

Kalach, you might wanna check your own hiney first...:ninja: :devil:

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
The Stick-up Arse and ExxPs Problem

There's something unusual about this stick-up-the-ass fetish. It's repeated too often. Is there something about this forum I should know by now?

*back to the wall*

The observation: ExxPs love two phrases 'butthurt and stick up the ass'. ExxP intentionally attacks other person, person responds with bigger stick. ExxP says 'you are butthurt/take that stick out of your ass'.

Point of interest: ExxPs may be stuck in the Freudian Anal Stage.

The irony: ExxPs complain about these things, the truth is they just want the right to have the external world the way they want it no matter the cost or bridges burned. ExxPs are infact the ultimate J dichotomy, because the dichotomy system is bunk. Unfortunately there is one fatal flaw: they can't decide how they want the external world to be.

Problem: IxxJ doesn't care how the internal world is but really want the external world to be a fixed measurable quantity so they can gain a good handle on their environment.

The result: Initially ExxP will complain and IxxJ will give way for reasons of peaceful co-existence against their better judgement; eventually IxxJ will say 'No' and ExxP will be annoyed because they aren't getting their way and fall out. IxxJ will keep this permanent unless ExxP learns to acknowledge IxxJs right to exist/have own opinion. This eventually leads to the ExxP dummy spit out line that stands far beyond the butthurt/stick accusation being: 'You will die sad and alone'. Hilarity ensues and IxxJ will no longer consider the ExxP anything more than a waste of time.

A small statement flurried with analysis and imagination can tell you a lot about what goes on in people's minds ;)

Conclusion 1: ExxPs are either unable to properly identify or disrespectfully override peoples boundaries. ExxPs are not good friends because there is no respect and therefore a permanent friendship will not last.
Conclusion 2: ExxPs really need to find some new phrases

Anyone up for racing golf carts?

bad-ass-golf-carts.jpg

*drives... very very quickly*

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Puzzling. This is some manifestation of inferior sensing, right? Can't drive a car, can "see" sticks in other people's bottoms. Jung probably had all this written up in the sealed chapters.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:cry: ...attacking?? Really? I don't attack, I just play some tag :sorry:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Puzzling. This is some manifestation of inferior sensing, right? Can't drive a car, can "see" sticks in other people's bottoms. Jung probably had all this written up in the sealed chapters.

:rofl1:

Occasionally, Kalach, your sense of humor is delicious. Sometimes you deliver it *just* right :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Kalach is almost always hilarious.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Except that right now he's seeing there's some give-and-take scenario going on with these sticks.

*hopes you all wash your hands*

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Come down from you Ni-cloud and have yours removed..really, it's not as scary as it looks. We're only trying to help, I swear *innocent look*

Nicodemus

Wooohooo! I love the sound of a straight 5 :wubbie:
About nine years ago, an ISTP friend of mine I was visiting at his home once wanted to show me something interesting he had bought on the internet. We went to the shed where he and his father kept their tools. In that shed, on the workbench, stood a small motor. I could not make out its origin or use. So he started it and, after a while, said: "It's marvelous, isn't it?" There was nothing attached to the motor, it had no purpose, it just ran. "No", I said. "But the sound!" He meant the sound. It made him happy. I thought it was useless and said so. Of course I was criticized for my ignorance.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Except that right now he's seeing there's some give-and-take scenario going on with these sticks.

*hopes you all wash your hands*

I also wash the stick before I put my cat's ice cream on it.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For some reason its really fun to watch after you have shoved that stick so far up there eyes cross for the next coulpes hours :doh: I think this makes that Fi sympathy with ENFP kick in for some reason. Maybe ENFPs dont like sticks up there asses.

I also wash the stick before I put my cat's ice cream on it.
See Fi is not selfish...She will share her cat with you :)

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Good god man; that sound is horrible. How can you bear it?

it had no purpose, it just ran. "No", I said. "But the sound!" He meant the sound. It made him happy. I thought it was useless and said so. Of course I was criticized for my ignorance.
Its a pleasure thing. Not for everyone.. Just like sticks in the butt...

God lord i wish i had money and a girl right now..