• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs; Inferior Se; And Horrible Taste in Automobiles...

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Do you enjoy driving that thing?

Hell, yes!

You'll see the car I've been looking at below, but I hesitate to do so because I don't want to give up what my truck gives me: height and freedom.

I can see over almost everything else on the road, and when was the last time you went over a center divider just to take a quick u-turn?

Speed bump? :ohmy:

Big dip you're afraid of bottoming out on?? :ohmy: :ohmy:

Small child, old lady, big cat??? :devil: :devil: :devil:

With my truck, no need to slow down for anything...

How about you post some pics of the car you aspire to get. ;)

1967-forsd-mustang-eleanor-movie-car-csv-bruckheimer-cover.jpg

Regarding your last point, wtf does Te have to do with it?!!? :huh:

For the same reason that ENTJs are even worse about this than INTJs.

And, um, I've got/use plenty of Se all the time, it's called having http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_perception

Visual perception =/= Se...
:doh:

Also, after the upgrade it's one of my only avi's that still fits the pic size requirements *pouts*

Let me bring out one of those "Se" nerdy geeky things: you know you can easily adjust the size of any picture to fit the new avatar requirements, right?

It's really simple. Just use Microsoft Paint. If you need help, just pm me. It takes about two seconds. :)

I think 35.6% of the reason I don't post much here anymore these days is due to this "upgrade", me no likey, me no likey at all.

I think 71.2% of the reason you don't like the upgrade is because you don't post here anymore...

:shrug:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ohh I know, I've just not gotten not gotten around to it yet (= I'm too lazy to do it atm)
Didn't realize this avi would make the impact it apparently has, as I thought I could use it till I get arond to adjusting my fav avis :)

:laugh: You two are adorable though

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
All kinds of awesome, that is...

:yes:

I shall say nothing more on this subject. ;)
Blasphemy!!!

You shall speak, you shall reveal, you shall scream till your lungs bleed!!!

Or else!!! :azdaja:

Not really, but I do love my ghetto fabulous sneakerz.

:D
"Let's get'em!" ;)

I sold my favoritest car for something more normal. I regret it, I'm going to get another one of these sometime, but a convertable.

1984_buick_riviera-pic-591.jpeg
I approve!

:drool:

I don't even have a driver's license. But if I had and if money were not a problem, I would probably buy something similar to this:

auto_mercedes_300sl.jpg
This is sorta proving my point, but I must concede... that is one gorgeous piece of art.

Convertibles are FUN.
You're a chick, I think they're fun, too, I also lurve lurrve lurrrve me some motorcycles, too. :wub:

:yes:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Motorcycles...:drool:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I have no shame in my game, my dream car is this...

images

:wub:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
virago750_81.gif

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Man, I miss my ex, right about now *sighs*

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Let it also be known that that is my dream car because although I have a hard-on for eccentric vintage cars, I also have an intense fear of dying in a car crash, so I would want my car to have relatively top of the line safety features and to also be reliable, I don't want to constantly deal with being raped by mechanics when something goes wrong with my car, nor do I want to stall out in the middle of nowhere, or, worse yet, stall out in the middle of bumper to bumper traffic on the 405 :horor:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
A woman wearing turquoise earrings to a beige tank top is to judge what is in good taste?
Turquoise matches with nearly everything, including beige.

Turquoise matches with bright to deep reds, with ALL SHADES OF BROWN, black, and even with some pinks and purples.

I get complimented on my style and choices of color palettes all the time, brother.

I might be an uber-N but I am still an artiste motherfucker!

ALSO, I ACTUALLY LIKE THE CAR YOU POSTED!!!!!

I need to run off to work, but I'm very quickly going through my file cabinet of a mind to scan for any prominent, innovative German artists, hmm, interesting... none come to mind. :p

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
And I meant visual artists, btw.

I guess Germans make nice cars, though. :)

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
...I'm very quickly going through my file cabinet of a mind to scan for any prominent, innovative German [visual] artists, hmm, interesting... none come to mind. :p

Sweetheart: what about that German shizer video we watched the other night?!?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Z is falsely advertising when he says that is the car he wants, he actually wants, wait, I think he beat me to the punch...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
To be fair to Silly, this is the car I've been thinking about getting:

audi-s5-17.jpg

:horor:

So you would be that guy and I would be that girl.

:sick:

Why don't you just get a new truck or something to that effect, why the need/desire to be so bourgeois?

:cry:

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
To be fair to Silly, this is the car I've been thinking about getting:

Audi-S5.jpg

YUM.....

I got the Infiniti over the Audi, but I love both of them.

Actually if I went for Audi it would have been A6. For some reason I see the G class Infiniti on the same line of the A6.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol, give it up, silly. Mine's going all corporate as well. I just enjoy the perks and roll my eyes :laugh: