• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs; Inferior Se; And Horrible Taste in Automobiles...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It looks silly and small, and it kinda resembles a jumping spider crossed with a toothless sharklette...

I was gonna say it looked like a toad.

And [MENTION=4131]SmileyMan[/MENTION], that vehicle looks so conservative and boring. It may well be for men with big dicks, but that dick had become dried up a long time ago...

And [MENTION=4109]entropie[/MENTION], why does that Chevy Volt have a lightning bolt on the grille?

Anyway...

Which is better?

The Mitsubishi Lancer Evo?

mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-new.jpg

Or the Subaru WRX STI?

Subaru_Impreza_WRX_STi_front.jpg

F

FigerPuppet

Both look like something a punk/douche would drive in Tokyo.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Affordable American cars cannot compare to their European counterparts, and expensive American cars make you look like you have a small dick.

Smiley, how does this Fiat make you feel?

2012-dodge-charger-srt8.png

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Here is a funny and true story.. about a SUV like that.. S-line and everything.

I was on my way home from work on a friday with my above posted corolla.. no plans and as cool as cool can be..

It was the usual rush hour and everyone was in a line patiently waiting.. I had a glare in the mirror and there i see this big fat audi SUV coming. there was a two lane into one and mister big boss was to important to stand in a line.

he rushed past all the cars in the line and decided to go up on my side... i knew he wanted to get in front of me but i had other plans.. the line moved slowly forward and as soon as there was a gap to the car in front i closed it. But he keept coming closer and closer and closer. i was thinking.. " your paint job is more costly than mine"

The line moved slowly forwards..

I was not even really paying attension as i leaned my head on my arm.. but then i got aware about how close he really was. my mirror was centimeters from hes door and i could see the S-line logo on his door..
I lifted my head just a bit, gave him a "knock knock" on the door to say, hey im here... below your window somewhere.

He immidiatley jumped the horn and stopped the car . And and got behind me.

Jack427

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
`
Howdy folks!

I know it's been a while, and this thread concept is sort of silly but it's still got two sprinkles of seriousness to it too.

Which is....

My observation of the oddest thing, that being that INTJs have a thing for *flashy* sports cars.

*vomits/barf/vomit/vomit*

I'm not a fan of luxury cars, I'm not a fan of *men* driving/owning convertibles, and I am NOT A FAN OF FLASHY CARS.

Whenever I see a guy in an ostentatious car, I automatically assume he is a douche.

So, INTJs, OR INTPs, be honest...

Do you like these cars, no, on second thought, I don't really care if you like them for aesthetic reasons, but if you could, would you purchase and drive these cars?!!?!

If so, why?

Is it so you could seem cool, rich, like you're hot shit, like you are a man of Importance?

It just baffles my mind that any INT would actually care for these gaudy cars.

kk, done for now.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK-KFfYA2Vk"]INTJ's Doin' Their Thang ;P[/YOUTUBE]

When I saw this, my first instinct was to pull up a Lamborghini to show I had good taste in cars, but then I see that the problem is flashy sports cars.

And Nicodemus, that car is gorgeous. XD What do you mean he has bad tastes?

Nicodemus

And Nicodemus, that car is gorgeous. XD What do you mean he has bad tastes?
My statement was based on the other cars he presented. As you can see from the time stamp, my post and his latest car presentation overlapped. I still think that he has poor taste, of course - based on said cars and various others things, his avatar choices for instance.

Pride

MBTI Type
INTP
So, what is the inherent problem with nice, fast, and/or expensive cars? Projecting your own irrational hatred for something onto INTJs does not seem like a likable trait, to me at least. All I see is someone whining and making an unreasonable connection between two completely unrelated subjects.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
That is good.

That is very good.

So, what is the inherent problem with nice, fast, and/or expensive cars? Projecting your own irrational hatred for something onto INTJs does not seem like a likable trait, to me at least. All I see is someone whining and making an unreasonable connection between two completely unrelated subjects.

The OP is rather old, but, you are right, the author was irrationally lashing out at her boyfriend.

And it is not a likable trait.

NotOfTwo

small potatoes
MBTI Type
INTP
This was my dream car in high school, I had a friend with a used one. "All I need, is room for a large dog and a saddle." Me.

Except I wanted a black one.
plymouth_horizon.jpg