• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs; Inferior Se; And Horrible Taste in Automobiles...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
My EXTJ homie has that car, is it the BMW M3? M something.

It's cute, but too small!!!

And it doesn't feel like it handles that well.

:peepwall:

rav3n

It's a Z4 roadster.

Depending on which platform since not all M3s are created equal, they're good cars for the money you're paying.

But neither come close to the Ferrari...until now, at least in looks.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here's a car. Modified Ford GT, over 1300hp at the wheels. I'm drooling.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjGqSzLH5KE&feature=related"]Performance Power Ford GT[/YOUTUBE]

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, that was like the eighth unicorn sighting I experienced in this thread, so I decided to relay my little story.

Now, one might ask if....
Belongs in this thread, and guess what...

:yes:

It does.

Sorry, it's Z's favorite song, and it's growing on me too. :)

I see... :D

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Create an INTJ/ENFP thread. Watch it flood with INTPs criticising that no-one makes threads about them.

Has that actually happened? If so, I need to read the thread. :)

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Has that actually happened? If so, I need to read the thread. :)

I don't think so; but we have had at least 1 come in and complain how they can't afford cars and therefore cars are wrong? ^^

In other news. If you are in the UK (or you can route via a UK proxy and get BBC iPlayer) a new series of Top Gear is on BBC 2 tonight at 8pm.

They'll be looking a the Ariel Atom v8

car_photo_308800_7.jpg

The Skoda Yeti

Skoda-Yeti.jpg

And Richard Hammond will be wasting time with 911s again (any excuse).

707c9_Porsche-911-GT2-2008-1-1024x768.jpg

Not_Me

MBTI Type
INTj
I don't think so; but we have had at least 1 come in and complain how they can't afford cars and therefore cars are wrong?
I'm not sure if that was a private jab directed at me, but that is not my position. I actually like "nice" cars and have no trouble paying for one if I choose. This thread originated with a light-hearted judgmental tone, so my post was in the same spirit.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think so; but we have had at least 1 come in and complain how they can't afford cars and therefore cars are wrong? ^^

In other news. If you are in the UK (or you can route via a UK proxy and get BBC iPlayer) a new series of Top Gear is on BBC 2 tonight at 8pm.

I'm in the US. Might still be able to watch it anyway, I'll have to try. Is the ariel an updated model or something? I thought they'd tested it before...

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

They'll be looking a the Ariel Atom v8

The Skoda Yeti

And Richard Hammond will be wasting time with 911s again (any excuse).

707c9_Porsche-911-GT2-2008-1-1024x768.jpg

Looks like a good show. In the US, today is football day though :). The top 4 teams play for the opportunity to go to the Superbowl. At 2 central (8 GMT), the Chicago Bears are playing the Green Bay Packers. It's probably the biggest rivalry in pro football and the fact that they are playing against each other in the NFC championship is pretty huge. The wind chill is 8 degrees Fahrenheit in Chicago where they are playing.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
I'm in the US. Might still be able to watch it anyway, I'll have to try. Is the ariel an updated model or something? I thought they'd tested it before...

Yeah, new model, last one was a 4 cylinder model, this one is an 8.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll bet that makes a big difference. It's already a fast car anyway. With a v8, it must really be something.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Looks like a good show. In the US, today is football day though :). The top 4 teams play for the opportunity to go to the Superbowl. At 2 central (8 GMT), the Chicago Bears are playing the Green Bay Packers. It's probably the biggest rivalry in pro football and the fact that they are playing against each other in the NFC championship is pretty huge. The wind chill is 8 degrees Fahrenheit in Chicago where they are playing.

What you think about Cutler's performance. You ready to take him out like he plays futbol?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What you think about Cutler's performance. You ready to take him out like he plays futbol?

Thankfully, I missed most of the first half. Hanie was good though which didn't surprise me. I like that guy.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Truthfully, I would be disappointed if an XNTJ didn't drive something well engineered and fast. A powerful car driven by a power personality isn't all that ostentatious at all. ENTJ best friend has always had a thing for " quality" cars - she knows the specs to all of the newest and best cars on the market. INTJ guy friend is the same way, only he drives a small red sports car he can careen around turns in.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I want this.

p51.jpg