• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTJs...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you like a challenge? When you've already got a plate full at work, and you're looking for a hobby to do aside from that, to have something *else* in your life...do you like it when someone at that point demands your attention...demands you to focus on them and deal with them? And I do mean that in a good way. Do you like it if they challenge you to a mental fight, if you will, in which the rewards can be great, but you'd better work for it?

Or is that too similar to work? Is it in fact more work to you?

What is it you do need?

Curious little enfps want to know...:unsure:

rav3n

• Need Te and Ni rational challenge like air and water.
  • Demand for attention? Depends on how they go about it. Whinyness, nagging or through bad behaviour, pfffttt...cya'.
  • Need humorous sparring and randomness.
  • Don't need underlying emotional inconsistency. Triggers power games. Bad mojo.
  • Need love, giving and receiving.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What's wrong with power games? *innocent look*

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:devil:

Ok, I'm with you on real power struggles...but the ones where you playfully one-up one another? Or is that too exhausting after work? :D

rav3n

Can't speak for other NTJs but I'm rarely too exhausted to play with someone fun! :)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Even if that someone fun is bratting her ass off and doing her best to get under your skin? :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mmm...so extra work is no work at all as long as it's fun huh? :D

Good...that's a relief :yay:

Time for some drama! :devil:

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You two were hilarious in this performance. *crowd applauds*

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You've just witnessed the most basic of pillow fights between an nfp and an ntj, sweetheart :D

In all seriousness, I *know* how hard these guys/girls work. And as much as they enjoy being in control, I've also seen them come home, exhausted and wanting nothing more than a massage and hourlong sessions of cuddling, potentially leading to more, to recharge their batteries.

So, I was in all seriousness wondering, if it would be considered more work if I were to draw their attention by deliberately creating chaos which they usually feel compelled to straighten out...something I very much enjoy experiencing firsthand :devil:

On the other hand, I care for them too much to subject them to that if it's not something they would thoroughly enjoy and only tend to out of a sense of duty.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*giggles and ducks* :alttongue:

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Do you like a challenge? When you've already got a plate full at work, and you're looking for a hobby to do aside from that, to have something *else* in your life...do you like it when someone at that point demands your attention...demands you to focus on them and deal with them? And I do mean that in a good way. Do you like it if they challenge you to a mental fight, if you will, in which the rewards can be great, but you'd better work for it?

Or is that too similar to work? Is it in fact more work to you?

What is it you do need?

Curious little enfps want to know...:unsure:

No, not when we are busy working or introverting and trying to solve those puzzles that worry us daily. There is absolutely nothing worse than losing that ability and being unable to do anything because the Ni world-view is blocked from us by Sensation overtaking the cognitive style set. When we put it all down or to the side, then yes.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Even if you're tired? :)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You've just witnessed the most basic of pillow fights between an nfp and an ntj, sweetheart :D

In all seriousness, I *know* how hard these guys/girls work. And as much as they enjoy being in control, I've also seen them come home, exhausted and wanting nothing more than a massage and hourlong sessions of cuddling, potentially leading to more, to recharge their batteries.

So, I was in all seriousness wondering, if it would be considered more work if I were to draw their attention by deliberately creating chaos which they usually feel compelled to straighten out...something I very much enjoy experiencing firsthand :devil:

On the other hand, I care for them too much to subject them to that if it's not something they would thoroughly enjoy and only tend to out of a sense of duty.

In my experience with NTJs, I'm guessing a big fat no for this, in fact I think you might get the opposite of the desired effect.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So only when well rested and otherwise potentially bored, check :D