• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Question for INTJs enneagram 4-5-9

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
I've read that INTJs can have various enneagram types, maybe only 2 and 7 could be excluded.

So my question is:
Are you INTJs ennagram 4 or 5 or 9 less pragmatic than the stereotypical intj description, that make me think more at type 1 or 3 than 4 or 5?
Are you or can you appear procrastinating, lazy, impractical, with tons of visions but poor achievement?
For this, can you be mistyped or have you mistyped yourself as a P instead of a J?
Thank you.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
I
Are you INTJs ennagram 4 or 5 or 9 less pragmatic than the stereotypical intj description

5w4 INTJ...I am definitely less pragmatic and not as interested in optimisation and such...I'm fairly chaotic and live more of a P lifestyle...I'm much more attracted to experiment and observation and insight and thinking/analysis for the sake of it, not that bothered by implementation. I enjoy investigating that which makes me uncomfortable, often by using myself as a guinea pig. I try to emphasise mystery and wonderment in my life. I think I may come across as an INFP sometimes. I'm not that "realistic" or commonsensical and have a rather poor grasp on stuff in the Si realm.

Are you or can you appear procrastinating, lazy, impractical, with tons of visions but poor achievement?

yes, yes, yes, depends (I suppose I'm still a high-achiever, but I think I'm comparatively slow (I can turn it up and achieve lots in a short period of time, but I can't keep that up) and many "visions" die in obscurity) ...my father is an INTJ 1 I think...the difference is striking

For this, can you be mistyped or have you mistyped yourself as a P instead of a J?

Never thought I was anything but INTJ myself. But the tests do indicate P a lot of the time.

Thank you.

Thank *you* for giving me a reason to procrastinate.