• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] any INTPs out there? i'm hoping to meet few atleast on the net

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What's an INTP? :huh:
Are they those silly creatures that prance about in the cyber-land of INTPc? :laugh:

Joking...but hi. :D

einsteinbohr

MBTI Type
INTP
just reading about mbti types around, and it seems NTPs and NTJs are pretty awesome people

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I hear there is one left combing the apocalyptic landscape

omeganerd-475x227.jpg

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
dude that's kinda ironic, look at the comments above and below you

That was what we call a "joke". I know, it sometimes takes our kind a long time to learn about social phenomena such as these "jokes" (even the poorly made ones ;) ) but you'll learn :tongue:

Welcome!

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To catch INTPs, you have to lay out bait. As an INTP, you should have an idea of what they might find enjoyable like an inconclusive thesis on why paint drying is a productive way to entertain oneself. But never give them the entire thesis. Lay an erratic bait trail one page at a time until you lead them to the facade of a gingerbread house. Leave the door open so they can see that it's actually a library full of inconclusive tomes of the unusual or incidentals. This will lull them into a sense of security enough to step inside. Once they've crossed the threshold, lock the door behind them. They're pretty low maintenance since food and water aren't of major interest but they will need to be replaced often due to shorter life spans.

Much luck in your hunting and welcome to TypeC!

I was about to reply simply with "bitch!" but then I realized that that avy was similar to that of another forum member but it wasn't their's... and then I further saw ENTJ & I figured this thread should not even inadvertently get trashed.. so I didn't post anything except for this explanation.

as for the OP, "be careful what you ask for... " & pithy, hackneyed and trite stuff like that and all

Hi & welcome

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
lol they made a thread "Does .999=1?" and it has 42 pages.
It's pretty interesting though

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
I have 3 INTP friends in real life (all also girls!), and they're awesome. Cool people :)

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
According to the MBTI female INTPs are 1.8% of the population. That means 3 in 166 people.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
According to the MBTI female INTPs are 1.8% of the population. That means 3 in 166 people.

At 310.955.487 inhabitants in the USA and about 155.6 million of them being female that means that there are currently 2.8 million (2.800.000) female INTPs in the US. One of them might be living right next door - watch out!:peepwall:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow. That is a veritable army.

We could crush this country if it wouldn't be like herding cats.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8"]cat herding[/YOUTUBE]

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
At 310.955.487 inhabitants in the USA and about 155.6 million of them being female that means that there are currently 2.8 million (2.800.000) female INTPs in the US. One of them might be living right next door - watch out!:peepwall:

I live in Romania
So the number should be around 388800 : ))

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here in Germany we are 757.764. Move to China!

rav3n

Wow. That is a veritable army.

We could crush this country if it wouldn't be like herding cats.
"Our goal is to sack Washington DC. We've lost 25 miles per day in the past year. While the weather is much warmer in the southern states and no one has ever been to Montana, can we shoot for gaining 1 mile tomorrow?"