• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Scheming, planning, goal achievement - tools and tactics | your own command center

Jack

Permabanned
MBTI Type
EXTJ
Enneagram
Basically, I've got a room to rearrange for a command center. Not quite as glorious as I'd like it to be, but, I want it to be a place to document progress and such like that.

I'll probably write more here over time if it works out as such, but... for you - what would you do if you could create a command center such as this? I'm actually being serious, by the way.

I can't call in a bunch of supercomputers and advanced things, I'm talking about an actual room, and trying to make it very much a place of plannings and documentation of projects, and so on. Don't know if anyone else has done that or not, but figured I'd snoop around.

I've got a lot of wall space, and I might get some calendar type stuff tomorrow...

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
Well what sort of materials are you using. For instance, I have a small amount of paper based reference and filing. So a book shelf and a file cabinet are useful. Right now I just have a file box but I project a possible need for something more substantial...

Umm, good work surfaces, if space is tight a folding table is nice. Good lighting...

good desk for a computer...

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
A command center?

A meteorology command center? An emergency-response command center? A 911 command center? A tow-truck dispatch command center? A brokerage firm command center? A CIA command center? An FBI command center?

................. ?

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
SCV SCV SCV SCV, supply depot, SCV SCV barracks SCV refinery SCV............

Yes, one could say I do have both a command center and a plan to use that command center.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Less is more.

A laptop and a single bed or small bed.

*(maybe a video game system setup with stereo and a flat screen if you don't like to use or are limited in use of your living room)

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For a command center feel, get a white board or something big to scrawl on. And some photos of things that inspire you.

I've got a somewhat similar project brewing.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
SCV SCV SCV SCV, supply depot, SCV SCV barracks SCV refinery SCV............

Yes, one could say I do have both a command center and a plan to use that command center.

What did the SCV shout to scare his buddy?
SUPPLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online joke. Not funny. : )))

rav3n

Cut out some felt puppets and tack them to walls, in strategic positions.