• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INTJ going for a coffe with a ESFP girl tomorrow. tips?

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
i am so confused. have you not had sex with her yet?

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have not had sex with her.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Her friend was sleeping on the couch. ++

Besides im still not sure if its a smart thing to do.

her friend hasn't been sleeping on the couch constantly for the last month. you've kissed and given her massages, etc..

smart thing in what way? what do you think will happen if you do?

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Her friend was sleeping on the couch. ++

Besides im still not sure if its a smart thing to do.

Go bang her!

Well, first of all - What do you want out of this girl?

Ask yourself "What is the reason I am associating myself with this girl?"

Do you want to be friends?
Do you want her to be "just another girl" you occasionally hang out with?
Do you want to be fuck buddies?
Do you want to get into a shallow relationship?
Do you want to go in for the long haul?

The ESFP doesn't know what she wants. You, being an INTJ, probably know what you want.

Shall it be a fuck buddy? So go and bang her!

A relationship? Not with an SFJ! NO WAY IN HELL.

Are you reluctant to have sex? Think of it as stress relief. A good excuse to not go to the gym.

Man, if it weren't for sex I'd have 20 heart attacks over.

I come home from work all run down from the stress at my job, worrying about tomorrow's quarterly earnings quota - and instead of reaching for a mega dose of Xanax to relieve the stress - I go for a condom and - BAM! Relief Ahh

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Go bang her!

Well, first of all - What do you want out of this girl?

Ask yourself "What is the reason I am associating myself with this girl?"

Do you want to be friends?
Do you want her to be "just another girl" you occasionally hang out with?
Do you want to be fuck buddies?
Do you want to get into a shallow relationship?
Do you want to go in for the long haul?

The ESFP doesn't know what she wants. You, being an INTJ, probably know what you want.

Shall it be a fuck buddy? So go and bang her!

actually, no matter what the answer is to any of those questions, banging her is still sensible.

it's been a month. if he hasn't even attempted, i imagine she's practically insulted at this point.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Much of the relationship happens in your head, not much of it happens in hers. As far as she's concerned, and perhaps as far as you should be concerned too, the relationship is what happens when you do things together. Your plans don't count for much unless they're based on tangible action undertaken together. Which is to some degree discussed too.

Suggest, then do. Don't suggest, and it won't get done. And note that even when you do suggest, and something does get done, there'll always be an out for her. There'll always be some excuse. There'll always be some momentary attractive thing that proved that something else should be done while you weren't looking.

So, go with your gut, but make sure your gut was informed by actual things that actually happened. (And observe that if you are going with your gut instinct, then whatever you decide is on you. Which is kinda liberating, if you think about it. And is equal parts appalling too, I know.)

This is my humble estimation of how to work with SFPs.

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
actually, no matter what the answer is to any of those questions, banging her is still sensible.

it's been a month. if he hasn't even attempted, i imagine she's practically insulted at this point.

@ Digest, I concur

Good luck INTJ from Norway!

Gotta get to work, the NYSE opening bell rings in two and a half hours!!

Forget sex, get into the stock market

Catch ya latter!

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
her friend hasn't been sleeping on the couch constantly for the last month. you've kissed and given her massages, etc..

Don`t bend the truth. I gave her a massage the day before new years eve. Kiss and all that was at the new years eve.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I have only meet her 5-6 times.
And you can`t really lay on the ground like a piece of meat and expect people to instantly know that you want to be humped.

Im not a dog, i don`t fuck carpets.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
And you can`t really lay on the ground like a piece of meat and expect people to instantly know that you want to be humped.

I'm not a dog, i don`t fuck carpets.

If you don't want sex from her yet at least let her know. Most ESFPs move on to sex quicker than INTJs. She might just want to be just friends too if this is just what you want.
If you however want it to be a romantic gradual intimacy thing....then let her know...and see how she responds [since you are the man you are generally expected to lead the courting ritual from point A to point B to point...but be attentive to her hints]. Understand with a xSFP its all about presentation. Before you tell her make the idea an aesthetic picture of a montage of beauty/suffering/patience. Don't spend too much paint on the abstract but rather employ both the concrete as well as feelings within the frame. (if she digs this ideal of yours work up the courage to at least seal it with a kiss)

The reason I am letting you know this is that I suspect you think whatever you want its just something that you can earn by hanging out/orbiting around her. This is not the case rather it is a near sure fire way to fall the dreaded "friend zone" which is near inescapable. Appreciate the truth enough to question that it may be common fear, not nobility, that is limiting your pace. Be bold, and make this bold move otherwise you might look back on this day as a missed opportunity. I know from experiences in my youth in fucking up similar scenarios thinking I was being nobel only to see her move on to another guy who wasn't as afraid as I was that I sure regreted not acting in a timely manner.

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ

Im not a dog, i don`t fuck carpets.

Mr Norway,

I wouldn't have sex with her either.

Why have sex when you have the stock market?

Dammit, take a look!

Newel Rubbermaid Inc. One of the largest condom manufacturers worldwide. vvv Symbol NWL:NYSE

sc

It broke out in early September from 15.25 and breached resistance at a high of 18.26!

At a long position with 3000 shares, profited $12,000 exit on the first day of October!

It looks like someone had a good time in September! Some in bed having hot sex, some on the floor! at the NYSE trading floor that is ;) I love it on the floor!

This is one out of many good long positions, not to mention scalp trading them.

Mr Norway INTJ,

Follow the money trail, get out of the devil's mousetrap with this SFP.

The SFP is on cloud nine. I see her drifting in nonsense from my First Class Seat window on a Lufthansa flight to Paris. The rum tastes better in First Class too. Did I tell you that?

You are a greedy Wall Street executive, Mr. INTJ. If people want to fuck - you sell condoms. If people want to smoke pot - you lobby congress and bribe California insiders to pass legislation. If people want weird rock music that makes no sense - put starving musicians on the hot seat and make them sell albums.

Mr executive INTJ, wake up and smell the rum! We INTJs and ENTJs don't play the field, we own the field.

Take the hoddie off and go buy yourself a spiffy business suit. Get some Italian shoes too.

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
This thread gives me headaches.

Make sure you get that earache checked out too. Your avatar looks an M80 just blew out his eardrum.

Are you sure you have a headache, or is it all in your head?

Damm, I never knew Lufthansa had an open bar!

And in-flight Wi-Fi, so Ican bust everyone's balls here on Typology Central as I enjoy my evening scotch.

Especially Mr. INTJ from Norway.

Did you know I'm Icelandic Mr. INTJ?

I just came back from Reykjavik for New Years and ohhhhh boyyy - one word you probably know:

Brennivín

I can still feel the Brennivín from New Years!

Getur þú skilur hvað ég er að segja Herra INTJ?
Herra INTJ frá Noregi áttu að koma til Reykjavíkur og heimsækja. En það er ólöglegt að sofa meira en tvo tíma þarna, svo þú verður að vera vakandi. Enginn sefur í Reykjavík, gistum öll vakandi. En þú líklega ekki alltaf að skilja mig engu að síður. hahahah

I want to take a bunch of ENTJ women to my vacation apartment in central Reykjavik and introduce them to Brennivín. UNFORTUNATELY, I'm stuck with all of these mousetrap SFPs.

I know how you feel Mr. INTJ from Norway. I always get stuck with the SFPs.

Now I'm stuck in my seat with an empty bottle of scotch =[

Where are the ENTJ women? When will I be able to have an intelligent conversation over politics and sex?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
re: ^

INTJ > ENTJ

That is all.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hahaha!

I had a hunch on you being from the region. Or just a Google translator user showing off.

hvað ég er að segja Herra INTJ?
What am i saing here INTJ?

En það er ólöglegt að sofa meira en tvo tíma
notsure....impossible to sleep more than two hours. in the bath tub? or after a bath its impossible to sleep more than two hours.

Herra INTJ frá Noregi áttu að koma til Reykjavíkur
mr INTJ from Norway and come to Reykjavíkur
..............................syns atte skal komme til.

The dialect reminds me of those people who live in øvre årdal, Norway

explain those weird letters.

that b for instance.

Damn viking ancestors. :p

Im on the Facebook stock marked app btw.

Brennivín
Brennevin in Norway. Translates to burnwine, burntwine, burningwine.

You should try heimkok aka hjemmebrent. Translates to homeburnt. blabla.

Homemade 96%

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hahaha!

I had a hunch on you being from the region. Or just a Google translator user showing off.

hvað ég er að segja Herra INTJ?
What am i saing here INTJ?

En það er ólöglegt að sofa meira en tvo tíma
notsure....impossible to sleep more than two hours. in the bath tub? or after a bath its impossible to sleep more than two hours.

Herra INTJ frá Noregi áttu að koma til Reykjavíkur
mr INTJ from Norway and come to Reykjavíkur
..............................syns atte skal komme til.

The dialect reminds me of those people who live in øvre årdal, Norway

explain those weird letters.

that b for instance.

Damn viking ancestors. :p

Im on the Facebook stock marked app btw.

Brennevin in Norway. Translates to burnwine, burntwine, burningwine.

You should try heimkok aka hjemmebrent. Translates to homeburnt. blabla.

Homemade 96%

Ég bý í New Jersey núna, við hliðina á New York. En ég sakna Reykjavíkur.

Maybe I'll take a vacation back home, now since the króna is 181 per usd. Maybe I'll go back and get another degree at Háskólinn í Reykjavík.

Really inexpensive to live there now. But I can't let go of my job here. So maybe a two month getaway vacation back home for the summer.

Sjáðu hvað þú getur fundið í heimabæ -
Unnur Birna Vilhjalmsdottir

Miss.Iceland.2005.World.jpg

You live in SFP-Land, Komið til NTJ land!

PÃ¥ Island, den "hot" kvinner her smeltet all isen! Hahahaha