• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Let's Theorize for a Moment

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
Say you were of an advanced alien species (assuming you're not presently of one) and your species decided to make use of humans (like pets, or work animals, or lab rats). What mbti/enneagram types would be considered useful, what could their different purposes be? What types do you think would be more likely to be bred, more likely to adjust to a subserviant life? What types might be considered "wild" or undomesticated?

(We're assuming here that this species does not view humans as innately self-desructive or a virus on the planet. Maybe they just think we're merely suffering from overpopulation due to a lack of predation, or the degredation of our DNA.)

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
lol, thank you. Is that it?
Would INFJs make good pets?
would they consider ENTPs feral?
What about all those ESs?

metasapiens

MBTI Type
N>JI
More intelligent than NTPs and still pushy ? That's plainly inconsistent :whistling:

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
What use does this third party have for humans? If we are to be food, then type would be irrelevant, because one would imagine that given the discrepancy in capabilities (to manipulate the most manipulative species we know), subjugation would be inevitable and factual, rather than something we would have the capacity to resist.

What if they want a resource in the form of a human think-tank? Do they want a fighting force to fight and die on their behalf with minimal resistance? Are we to be an early alarm system for an even greater threat than our new masters (for example, if the humans stop sending SETI waves, maybe there is a supernova on the way)? Perhaps we can be utilized in the areas of social science to help them better understand their own society?

This is so open-ended because humans, mere humans, can find unlimited uses for other humans, so I can only provide shoddy speculation on the equally numerous functions another party may have in store for us. That every individual human has their own, unique world view complete with tasks and roles they desire for others means that there is a very high chance that another highly intelligent species could formulate similarly diverse uses for our species.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

It all depends on whether the goal is to assimilate or conquer. Is this alien race above humans in all standards to the point where we consider them primal like animals, something to be tamed? Or are we friendly? My before answer would be for conquering my second would be xxfj's. Someone to help us learn customs and teachings.

Mephistopheles

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w5
Had to laught about the title. Going here and saying "Let's theorize for a moment" is like going to a all-day-long-party and saying "Let's have fun for a moment". Man, we're theorizing all the time(or, to be more precise, most of us). :newwink:

btt: I would mainly use STJs for working and SFJs for breeding and keeping up a good atmosphere for the STJs(additionally, they also have to work though). SP are more rebellious, without having real advantages for us aliens(hmm, we could let the STPs fight against each other in an arena!), NTs aren't necessary(I mean, we, the aliens, are waaaay more developed, so why would we need them?), NFs also. However, if the aliens aren't more intelligent, just had more time to develop, NTs and NFs will maybe get positions of educated house-slaves to talk with us about theories, philosophy, etc. but that's the only good thing about them.

As said, the specific situation is important.

Cygnus

The aliens would covertly sneak out the NTs and remove them. Eventually they would come across NFs like ENFPs who appear like NTs and take them by mistake.

At one point in the invasion, the aliens and the humans end up mating in order to produce hybrid offspring that can better control Earth governments.

When this occurs between aliens and NFs, their children are born in a mental crossfire between the extreme logic and cold will to survive of the aliens and the weird, feely emotions of the NFs. And some weird movie plot happens THE END.

Auxuris

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
oh my god

I can talk for days for this this is such a good idea i mean why use rats when humans are populating so much we literally need to half the population so we can survive another hundred years
rabbits though are worse at birth control than humans i guess thats why we haven't used humans yet hmm

Either way
they might keep ENTs to breed because most ENTs have their main thinking and wilder personality stamped out, buried or condemned by social conditioning.
They'll need to grow several generations of ETs for their pure thoughts and personality to come out unhindered by society's worries.
And honestly we're the most interesting pfft because we think and we tell you what we think.

Also it would be quite interesting to chuck NTs into a room and watch them debate out everything
It could be a new form of entertainment

SFs would be cool to test levels of emotions/feelings on
Like they can create a measure for level of happiness, sorrow or even pain.

I should stop before I get obsessed /shot