• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs, post your weirdest dream

Lottie

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Once I dreamt that my neighbor's yard was replaced with sand, and it was a starry night, and my sister and her best friend were there. I was trying to teach them about how the area of a circle is pi times the radius squared.

I extend sincere thanks to my fifth grade math teacher for that one.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd say about 40% of my dreams I'm leading people in a post-apocalyptic world scenario, 40% are school related, and the last 20% are random sex dreams.

S

Society

very slightly NSFW component to this dream, a lot more personally-disturbing for me then anything erotic, but i suppose still deserve the warning for those who would rather avoid that:

LucidLegend1984

MBTI Type
INTJ
very slightly NSFW component to this dream, a lot more personally-disturbing for me then anything erotic, but i suppose still deserve the warning for those who would rather avoid that:
[/SPOILER]

First off Holy hell!!!!

My weirdest dream however was me and George Bush Jr. killing each other. I choked him out till I felt his neck crushing and he shot me in the head with a revolver. The weird part though is me seeing everything go black and staying that way for about 20 seconds until I woke up.

I guess that's what dying is like...

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
A dream within a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream.

azulatheavatar

MBTI Type
INTp
its graphic to warn you but in a violent way. me and my best friend were falling off a cliff together. i don't know why since the dream just started with both of us falling. we fell for what seemed like forever and finally he hit a rock and his body was split in half and blood just spilled out of him. a second later after his demise he presumably died since the dream was in a first person view so after he died and saw the ground moving closer and closer until i hit. i woke up rigth after my death in my dream. it was horrible and later that day i apologized to my friend over a disagreement we had. i wonder if i dreamt of his death and mine because of my anger towards him?

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Kidnapped from a sandwich shop in Germany.

Taken, with a large group of young girls, to 'Broccoli Island' in the Caribbean. Captured for experimentation at a very large research facility. We were all terrified and oppressed.

Saw my old high school friends there- she looked miserable. Said hi.

Never escaped.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm, most of my dreams I don't remember, generally.

The weirdest one I can remember was sitting in a bubble leaving planet earth, traveling through the cosmos feeling very serene and at peace, moreso than I ever could thought possible. Just taking in the wonders of the universe as I safely traveled by in my little bubble. I woke up abruptly after passing another bubble with someone else in it. I can't remember who was in the other bubble though.

Maxcool131

MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
I used to lucid dream when I was really depressed dont know why though but it was really scary felt like I was awake but still in the dream.

W

WhoCares

The older I get e more prophetic my dreams become. Its not unusual for me to dream a scenario then end up living that scenario years later. Here's a few examples...

Dreamt my SO so was drowning me in a rapidly moving river by trapping me under a log. 2yrs later I learned my [now ex] SO almost drowned in a rapidly moving river by being trapped under a log after he was swept down a waterfall.

2 weeks before getting a new job I dreamt I got the job but I also dreamt that this company would merge with another, a very very unlikely partnershiip at the time. 3 yrs later my company formed a partnership with the company in my dream against all odds and much to the surprise of everyone.

8 weeks before my boyfriend proposed he appeared in a dream and said 'i want to marry you', that was the entire dream.

Last week I dreamt someone kept trying to contact me and was always appearing in my peripheral vision. Another dream character also pointed this person out to me and said 'he wants to talk to you'. I expect within a couple of months I will meet this exact person and we will start a relationship. i'll report back if it happens.

My non-prohetic dreams are always different in character to these dreams. They feel like a crazy mish mash of emotional turmoil. My prophetic dreams always feel emotionless, like watching a video. My crazy arse dreams usually centre around science fiction scenarios, enormous ships the size of cities, buildings made of glass only in alien landscapes etc. Only once I dreamt of this concrete and steel building on top of a mountain. I was inside the building, looking at the views. The next day I was
invited to a social gathering as a friend of a friend. On the fridge of that house was a postcard depicting the exact building I was standing in, in my dream. It's a real place in Switzerland. I have never been to europe.

Scissorhands

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I was younger I had this recurring, lucid dream where I was surrounded by man-eating clams. Yeah.

Stumblebum

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7x8
Instinctual Variant
sp
My first memory in life is a dream. I was three years-old and it was one of those dreams-within-a-dream. I woke up, ignored my sister's warning, and walked outside to see my father being strangled by a cartoon-ish thug. Then I went through it again before actually regaining consciousness.

I think my dreams are a bit strange, even by dream standards. Recently one of my dreams entailed me doing a theatre workshop with my good friend, who gifted me a shirt for school elections that read: 'Vote for me, bitches!' Then, for whatever dreamy reason, I baked the shirt into a pasta and gave it to her, only to be shocked by the fact that she is unimpressed. Then we competed against each other in a water log race. Like, riding inside of logs down a stream. Hrm.

On an interesting note, one of my friends, a mentally "unhealthy" ESxJ, told me that his dreams are almost always rational. He doesn't experience strange happenings, they're just like real life.

EEW

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Being chased by backpacks - coming out of my wardrobe - in very large numbers screaming *you didn't eat your formula*

That was a really weird dream...:shock:

W

WhoCares

Being a ghost in a prison, housing zombies, and watching a naieve individual play into the hands of the elegant mastermind. Upon writing this I suddenly realise its a not very sophisticated metaphor for shit at work right now. Yes, I am the hapless naieve one. Sucks being me.....:dry: