• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Posts here mean I'm bored

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
So, here are some pics.

My desk + chair + laptop + plant + bag + etc:
attachment.php

Super awesome lamp on cheap bedside table:
attachment.php

WATCH OUT! SUPER AMAZING NT ACTION FOLLOWS! (My temporary bedroom until such time as I can get all the furniture I need for it):
attachment.php

I'm still working on populating my house, as you can see, and my checking account might as well belong to some questionable Swedish foundation...

I also bought an outdoor table and a chair for a place to put my orchids and use as a desk, since there's so much deck space available. I'm going to look at getting a wooden container and a flowering vine to train up on the overhang on the deck next to the table... But the table is still in process, because I have to oil it like I did my little tables, except I have to dismantle it before I oil it, which means it'll take a number of days to complete.

Anyhow, there are some pics.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
No, I live on the top of a mountain (Hill? It's super steep and tall), which means the environment is just like it is at the ocean (cool and damp), but it's actually a fair distance inland. I can hear animals rustling in the field behind the house, though. Crickets and so-forth at night, too.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
Wolf I must say I like the title of this lil corner of yours ;)

you're place is clean and orderly.....

Varelse

Wait, what?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I like that lamp.

What kind of laptop is that?:huh:

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
Oh yes, I can also hear a lot of birds in the morning, and not the nasty crow type or those damned seagulls (I hate seagulls). I just saw a hawk that was perching on the tree in my back yard fly up the hill/across the field.

Wolf I must say I like the title of this lil corner of yours ;)
Thanks. It is so very true, too.

you're place is clean and orderly.....
Where is "You Are" place?

I like that lamp.
It jumped out at me at the store. Most of the lamps were funky, but these were neat...

What kind of laptop is that?:huh:
Gateway 17" Widescreen. It was inexpensive, otherwise I probably would have bought one that was more portable.

Here are a couple more:

Partial view from deck (helps with getting an understanding of the second picture):
attachment.php

(See the large palm tree right below me to the right side of the picture?)

House from way down the hill:
attachment.php

You can identify the house by the palm tree in the former picture.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Gorgeous! I'm jealous of your minimalism. My place is so cluttered.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
um so there was a grammarical error. You know what I was meaning.....

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
I plan to keep it uncluttered. There is an official no-clutter rule here. ;)

One must contemplate the purchase of additional items/furniture/etc and sell or otherwise dispose of anything that is replaced by said object.

I'd take a picture of my office, but I don't believe the rules allow it due to the type of work we do there. I've been cleaning it up after the last guy, who collected a lot of stuff and packed it everywhere. Yesterday I freed up a large amount of desk space because I had our IT guy keep his eyes peeled for a spare unwanted LCD. It's a small analog-only LCD, but that's all I needed for this purpose (really more than I needed, but I'm not complaining). Now I just need a couple more large LCDs and my desk/work area will be great.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Gorgeous! I'm jealous of your minimalism. My place is so cluttered.
Oh man, I second that! I've been on a minimalist craze lately, trying to simplify and reduce. I am very jealous of your view!

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
I dunno. It's almost so minimalist that it's frightening. I feel like if I dropped a few crumbs on the floor wolf would chastize me and follow me around with a dustbuster.

raincrow007

MBTI Type
INTP
I dunno. It's almost so minimalist that it's frightening. I feel like if I dropped a few crumbs on the floor wolf would chastize me and follow me around with a dustbuster.

Hmm... doubt he'd be into sloppy, greasy pizza with a place like that. ;)

[But maybe he's got a hidden messiness fetish or something....]

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
YES! "I'll just put on the floor over there and sort it out later."

Exactly. I'm pretty sure there are boxes in our back bathroom that we put in there when we moved in. (I haven't been in that bathroom in probably a year because it's a disaster area.)

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
*tara makes a mental note NEVER to invite wolf to her overwhelmingly cluttered place*