• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] (How) Do you work well with others?

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I work well with others. I prefer to lead with ideas and and less through process. If you understand the big picture and where we're going you should not have to worry so much about every single detail, which means less questions and more independence, and often better results.

I really like it when my manager is like that too

As a team mate, I try to be open minded and assess the strengths of my team mates, and look to utilize them in the best way.

I am impatient with stupidity and laziness.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I work well with others... as long as nobody's trying to boss me around :doh:

as soon as someone tries to boss me around I become disagreeable... which is why I was sent to cooperation class in elementary school :boohoo:

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
cooperation class?!! that's what one the most unsettling concepts i've ever heard.

N

NPcomplete

I'm alright as a team member I suppose. If someone tries to boss me around I'll rebel but if we're all being treated equally, I'm fine. I like to work with others because of the potential sharing of ideas although more often than not, I'm the only one getting carried away and building castles (but that's alright too).

I'm still learning how to "remind" inefficient and lazy team members of their duties though.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
if its something i care about, I dont like working with others.