• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ and world domination

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Hate to smash your dream to pieces,
but seriously, get a life.
The real world is not like to Death note or code geass.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
I'm sure the domination of a few countries would suffice most INTJs.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yes.png

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP

You seem rather sure of yourself. I wonder if this comment comes from a lack of imagination or perhaps as a way to affirm the validity of a pessimistic outlook. Truly, I doubt any person here would contest this assertion due to the low probability of such an occurrence unfolding, though I wonder how much value your assertion actually has.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't lie, I've seen it happen.

No, really, I have met some successful INTJ's..though in a much smaller scale than world domination. City-level/state-level yet the pattern is there, tyrannical and ambitious.

maydelle

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram

You opinion will be taken into consideration.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm curious as to which anime the OP thinks the world is like.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
You seem rather sure of yourself. I wonder if this comment comes from a lack of imagination or perhaps as a way to affirm the validity of a pessimistic outlook. Truly, I doubt any person here would contest this assertion due to the low probability of such an occurrence unfolding, though I wonder how much value your assertion actually has.

i think all of his comments come from his having to be 13-15 years old. and, if he's not, then damn.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP

i think all of his comments come from his having to be 13-15 years old. and, if he's not, then dayum.

Idontcare

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I think his INTJ friend at school stole his crayons.

Caesar

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah. Well. I don't really care about the world.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
yes.png

I was naive and stupid back then. But now I speak with more wisdom and experience.

Besides, if I didn't start those threads before, how will I lure you TJs out to bitch about it and have a debate.

I don't understand the purpose of this thread.

(1)I hate code geass and death note.
(2) Since INTJs are so sure of themselves , I want to ask "what are the odds that a J can take over the world?". Shouldn't you devote your life to a more realistic goal instead?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(1)I hate code geass and death note.
(2) Since INTJs are so sure of themselves , I want to ask "what are the odds that a J can take over the world?". Shouldn't you devote your life to a more realistic goal instead?
World domination is unrealistic??? Who'd have thought . . .