• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ and world domination

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interestingly, I believe the INTJ dark desire for world domination is just as linked to tertiary Fi as the top two functions they'd rather claim:

"But, wherever the unconscious subject is identified with the ego, the mysterious power of the intensive feeling is also transformed into banal and arrogant ambition, vanity, and [p. 495] petty tyranny. This produces a type of [person] most regrettably distinguished by her/his unscrupulous ambition and mischievous cruelty. But this change in the picture leads also to neurosis.
It is just our way of promoting our values in the world. Your assessment of the significance of Fi is correct, but not quite in the way the quote describes.

Somebody help me. I don't belong here.
Indeed. Your request itself proves that.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm fairly certain arrogant ambition, vanity and petty tyrany, as well as the occasional mischievous cruelty aptly sums up an INTJ in Darth Vader mode. I didn't say its how Fi is always shown in healthier or more mature INTJs.

Same with ISTJs when their selfish ambitions are only vain and cruel, though they may resemble Wall Street more than Darth Vader.

R

Riva

Burns and Hannibal isn't yet defeated yet.

Funny how the "best" villains get defeated... lol.

It's not that INTJs are the losers it's that for a movie to be entertaining/exciting the villain has to be a strong/powerful character - thus the reason most are INTJs. But they are bound to lose because it's a movie and the good guy is supposed to win.

But if it was RL scenario considering the characters in the quoted post one could agree that the villains would have won!

I'm sure the domination of a few countries would suffice most INTJs.

:laugh:

yes.png

Hate to smash your dream to pieces,
but seriously, get a life.
The real world is not like to Death note or code geass.

:laugh:

Last edited:

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Also Kaiser Soze basically "won".

(This nitpicking ought to earn me a few points of nerd cred, keeping me in good standing.)

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
:rofl1:

If only that was it...

Look at the bottom of the page, where you'll find two other threads he's started about world domination...

I think this is less stupid then your responses in which type make the best king thread. that was more epic at least.

But basically, I admit i was a little delusional in the past, and I want to test the TJ responses.
If I don't make these threads, I imagine people will keep making stupid comments like

"OMG NTJs are going to take over the world!!"

Stupidity needs to be challenged.

I mean I am not the one who brought up the issues of world domination first. You should read antisocial one's posts .

I mean everyone made stupid mistakes in the past, or make stupid posts, to err is human. The important thing is not be stuck in the delusions like a stupid INTJ would.

Mia.

I think this is less stupid then your responses in which type make the best king thread. that was more epic at least.

hy·per·bo·le [hahy-pur-buh-lee]
noun Rhetoric .
1. obvious and intentional exaggeration.
2. an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55313&p=1848177#post1848177

Why I made those threads. I am not going to answer your insightful comments anymore Zarthustra.

So correct me if I am wrong, you TJs (still) don't have an obssession of taking over the world? And you were calling me stupid to entertain such thoughts.You want to talk about double standards?

If I was guilty of thinking world domination in the past, I think you TJs are equally guilty of that stupidity as well.

Within

Permabanned
One might consider it off topic, but my curiosity won't stop at that. I simply must ask. How old are you [MENTION=4733]yenom[/MENTION] ?

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Actually, don't flatter me. I am quite retarded, like alot of other Ps.

My intelligence is nothing compared to NTJ type's genius level intellect.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
You are not like other INTJs, I find you fascinating. Perhaps we could work something out within.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So correct me if I am wrong, you TJs (still) don't have an obssession of taking over the world? And you were calling me stupid to entertain such thoughts.You want to talk about double standards?
You are wrong. I'm sure I'm not the only INTJ who is quite satisfied to take over simply my little corner of the world. Actually, I don't even need to take it over exactly, just change it to fit my improved vision. Some people find even that ambitious, but then most people seem to prefer complaining about what they don't like rather than making the effort to change it.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Here is the new revised opening. There, now everyone can feel better.

Hate to smash your dream to pieces,
but seriously, get a life.
The real world is not like to Death note or code geass.

INTJs have the right to take over the world. And they are absolutely not delusional to have such notions.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
8 pages and I'm still not sure I understand the point of this discussion. Perhaps that's why it's in the NT Rationale.

Within

Permabanned
8 pages and I'm still not sure I understand the point of this discussion. Perhaps that's why it's in the NT Rationale.

There should be a sub forum named "The Windmill". For the the insane people to be chased to when the villagers uprise.