• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Most awesome INTPs

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
The professor/owner of Jurassic Park

collegehumor.b9b4f4bef4832626eef9cc6255a4c33f.jpg

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
From all available evidence, I am forced to conclude that it is, in fact, me. :nerd:

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
From all available evidence, I am forced to conclude that it is, in fact, me. :nerd:

Nah. Pidgeot's weakness is lightning pokemon.

Dizalddin

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Fine fine. Guy in the middle. "Why did i pick today to wear my loose loin cloth?"

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Guy in the middle. "I wish I hadn't worn the same loin cloth as yesterday."

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Guy in the middle. Wishing he had stayed on his jogging program last year.

A

A window to the soul

Ugh, leafy kilt sack. Why does he already have lip print-age near his grion? :emot-emo:

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Carlin's ENTP. He was soooooooooooooooooo awesome.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Carlin's ENTP. He was soooooooooooooooooo awesome.

That's still up for debate though. Being his dignified stage self, he could just as well be an INTP with an extraverted flair put up on stage, then again, his very strong Ti humor on the other side that seems to come off as dominant on stage, could just as well be an ENTP that prepared his stuff well. I don't know how he was off stage so I can't really say either way.

But I'm not picky. Wether he was INTP or ENTP, he was still awesome and I relate to him in so many ways.

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
EdProfile.JPG

Maybe Edward?, I'd peg Al as an INFP, I notice the Ti/Fi + Ne banter between these two throughout the series.

Perhaps even Hohenheim

hohemheim.jpg

Edward is ENTP. Hohenheim however is a good guess for an INTP, in both series. Here's a pic

zerochan.Van.Hohenheim.105750.jpg

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ofelia from Pan's Labyrinth? She might possibly be INFP though.
pan.jpg

Yes! I love that movie so, so much and always felt a strong connection to Ofelia. Her personality, trials, and escapism were very easy for me to relate to on several levels. I would say she is firmly INxP, which is fine by me since that's the sub-"type" I relate to most anyway.

To continue,
jmadison1.jpg

abraham-lincoln.gif

carljungmod.jpg

Jrrt_1972_pipe.jpg

auytxc.jpg

:D