• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Most awesome INTJs

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Kalach is very entertaining.

I think he does it on purpose, like he wants to see if you get it.

I suspect this from INTJs a lot though. I might be imagining things.

KDude

Anyways.. back to the bad stereotypes, but who else can claim this guy?

diehardhansgruber862543.jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Eugene Onegin.

Can't find a good picture though.

[YOUTUBE="2rTfRQ1iwrE"]This is better, anyway.[/YOUTUBE]

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Detective Lt. William Somerset in Seven. Morgan Freeman always seems to end up playing INTJs or ISTJs.

william_somerset.jpg

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Morgan Freeman actually almost always plays INFPs or INFJs. I think Somerset might actually be INTJ though.

Kalach, I suspect, might be ENTJ. He seems to not understand Fi too well (when he tried to describe it it sounded like some odd, cryptical Ni way of describing Te + Se).

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Kalach, I suspect, might be ENTJ.

Let's please not derail this thread by continuing this discussion here, but, Aleksei, once again, with this typing, you are demonstrating your absolutely terrible ability to type people. Kalach has admitted to being uber-introverted, and other INTJs (Uumlau, myself, et al) tend to feel that he is Ni overload, that they have to put their Ni into overdrive in order to understand him. Other, better, possible explanations for his description could be: 1) his Fi is not that well-developed; 2) Fi is known to be difficult to describe (as noted since Jung); 3) some other communication issue (maybe he overplays the logical construct part of Fi for some reason, or maybe you just don't understand the way he tends to describe it)... not that Kalach is an extrovert.
:doh:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Who the hell is Yuri?

One more stereotypical INTJ anti-hero. But I presume you never played C&C: Red alert 2 ?

Anyway: Yuri is a person of unknown origin. However he maanaged to get in some very high positions in the govermant of the USSR. But he was dangerous man. He started to spread the idea that the major invasion on western powers is needed even if fair amount of peace threaties were signed. However with his brilliant planning and sneaky technology that was "invented under his guidance" the USSR managed to catch the West with their pants down. However the West managed to handle the hit and strike back. So in the end it turned out that both sides suffered fair amount of damage.

But that was only the beginning since Yuri was not trully loyal to USSR.
Since the only thing he was intereed i was rising of hell across the globe in order o weaken powers that control the world and now when most of the world is in ruins he can show the world his secret army made of mind controling devices , genetically altered organisms , UFO-s , viruses .... etc. While his goal is nothing more than expanding mind control over every single human being on the planet and rule them as a bunch of drones drom his base on the moon.

So if you ask me there is no doubt about his type. :yes:

(Btw I have replaced the picture with bigger one, so that it is easier to notice the brain in the jar)

Jwill

MBTI Type
INTJ
Speaking of Hugh Laurie and House...

Blackadder in all but his first incarnation:
images

images

images

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Hey guys,
give me a brake about House and Jocker, please. Nice arguments, I can see what you mean and I appreciate it, but let me have my opinion. It is not easy to convey something you just know. The character of House needs these 4-5 people to test himself, to define himself. He is closed in himself and pulls the strains.
Jocker too. Jocker hates himself most of all. That is why he wants to identify with Batman in a way. Be the ultimate hero, after he destroys the hero. He also pulls the strains in any way that is not obvious to others. He doesnt need people to charge his batteries.
Maybe I am wrong, but that my opinion.
Anyways, before I dare express another opinion, could you enlighten me about what type the protagonist in "the closer", Kyra something, is?
INTJ is a very characteristic and intresting type. That is why I think is mostly used in such series. Not everybody I can identify myself with is INTJ. I am not 5:cheese:

Seriously, if you were really an INTJ, I'm pretty sure that you would make sure that you were spelling things correctly, and using proper grammar. I know I would. :)

Ok, I agree...

INTJs are also better in bed.

:wink:

+1 (Yay Ego!!!)