• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Most awesome INTJs

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
THE ULTIMATE INTJ BADASS...............................

Sephiroth_ff7.jpg

Jwill

MBTI Type
INTJ
From Alias:

Jack Bristow, one of my ultimate favorite television characters. He's one of the good guys...most of the time.

JackBristow.jpg

Arvin Sloane

sloaneap8.jpg

Michael Vaughn

michael-vartan.jpg

There are a lot of INTJs in the main cast--probably because Alias is a spy drama. What's so cool is that all of these characters manifest INTJ traits very differently.

Last edited:

darkblue

MBTI Type
INTJ
I see.
Well here are some facts.
1. English is indeed not my first language. Any correction is welcome.
2. You don't give me hard time. You are just impolite. Do I care? I didn't join this community here for hugs and kisses.
3. I thought the forum was about : " my opinion is..." and not: "your opinion should be..."
4. You believe that I believe I am some sort of royalty? Great! I find that entertaining.
5. I don't understand how stating an opinion became insulting.
6. If I was a "feeling" person, my answer to you would be a little different.
7. You still haven't answered my question :)

"Grissom" from CSI Las Vegas, is also an INTJ character, true?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I see.
Well here are some facts.
1. English is indeed not my first language. Any correction is welcome.
2. You don't give me hard time. You are just impolite. Do I care? I didn't join this community here for hugs and kisses.
3. I thought the forum was about : " my opinion is..." and not: "your opinion should be..."
4. You believe that I believe I am some sort of royalty? Great! I find that entertaining.
5. I don't understand how stating an opinion became insulting.
6. If I was a "feeling" person, my answer to you would be a little different.
7. You still haven't answered my question :)

"Grissom" from CSI Las Vegas, is also an INTJ character, true?

Doubtful to number six. It's so adorable when INTJs won't admit they're being all huffy and feely.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team

Farraday? Really???

He could be... but I always thought of him as more of an INTP...

I mean, he's such a pansy... :tongue:

The obvious answer from Lost (which I don't think anyone has mentioned yet) is...

ben(2).jpg

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
^Grrr I don't know if the distinguishing trait between an INTP and INTJ is whether or not someone is a pansy. Subtlety more likely. Nevertheless agree Farraday more INtP than INTJ and Linus the key INTJ (albeit an 'unhealthy' one) of the show.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Farraday? Really???
He could be... but I always thought of him as more of an INTP...
I mean, he's such a pansy... :tongue:

Right on the money. Pretty textbook male INTP too, on the sweet (rather than isolationist) side of things.

The obvious answer from Lost (which I don't think anyone has mentioned yet) is... <BEN>"

Well... yeah. Yet another textbook case.

They're good counterpoints to each other of comparison of J/P too.
Daniel's very explorative and non-committed. He feels things out to figure out the truth, and his answers are fuzzy. (the P secondary -- Ne).
Ben's very directed and decisive. He tries to control outcomes and his actions are specific and clear. (the J secondary -- Te).

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Right on the money. Pretty textbook male INTP too, on the sweet (rather than isolationist) side of things.

Well... yeah. Yet another textbook case.

They're good counterpoints to each other of comparison of J/P too.
Daniel's very explorative and non-committed. He feels things out to figure out the truth, and his answers are fuzzy. (the P secondary -- Ne).
Ben's very directed and decisive. He tries to control outcomes and his actions are specific and clear. (the J secondary -- Te).

Agreed on most points...

I question a little bit the points about INTPs being fuzzy and INTJs being specific-and-clear, though...

INTP's dom-Ti and INTJ's dom-Ni add the opposite qualities of what you've described... so it becomes very context-specific...

I mean, look at Kalach: are his answers (does he ever provide answers?) ever not fuzzy? And look at <insert jackass, Nordic INTP here>, whose answers always ring of an exceptional close-mindedness...

I agree that, when Te is in control, then INTJs will tend to be much more specific and clear, but this is not always the case... same goes for INTPs and Ne...

I'd also add that Farraday got himself shot like a retard while "implementing" his plan.

Ben woulda got that shit done-and-done... (perhaps at the expense of a few "Others'" lives...)

ok... that's about enough...

/INTP-baiting

:cheese:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was basically talking about INTP/INTJ as exemplified by these two, and they happened to be the accentuated examples / extremes.

Of course there are people on the forum who fall into different parts of the spectrum, especially depending on the individual blends of various function perspectives.

/sidesteps INTP bait trap/ :coffee:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I was basically talking about INTP/INTJ as exemplified by these two, and they happened to be the accentuated examples / extremes.

Of course there are people on the forum who fall into different parts of the spectrum, especially depending on the individual blends of various function perspectives.

Agreed.

/sidesteps INTP bait trap/ :coffee:

:laugh:

Smart INTP...

KDude

I mean, look at Kalach: are his answers (does he ever provide answers?) ever not fuzzy?

Oddly, Kalach is the one of the INTJ posters that stands out to me as someone whose posts I can appreciate. Cool guy (and funny).