• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Most awesome INTJs

sciguy90

Wow... sounds like a douche...

He just wants to bring order to the chaos that is our everyday lives. Well, that's what I would do.

Btw who is the Jocker? Is he a new villain? A high school jock that gains new douche-baggery powers?

Jwill

MBTI Type
INTJ
images

Although some people type him as a P, I think the Count of Monte Cristo (book version) is an INTJ.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
One more stereotypical INTJ from old video games. Edric O - mentat of House Ordos.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erOxb_yZru4&feature=related"]Ordos mentat[/YOUTUBE]

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

darkblue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hi!
I thought that with the correct spelling was an INTP characteristic. Are you secretly an INTP? :)

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Hi!
I thought that with the correct spelling was an INTP characteristic. Are you secretly an INTP? :)

Because ESFJs never correct spelling? This is one of the least thought through statements I have seen in a few days.