• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] A crazy ENTP Si question...

sculpting

So I was eating lunch with my entp best friend and we were both talking about being totally stressed out.

The she started telling me that when she is really stressed, she will have an achey joint from running or working out, but she says she will get these really odd ideas that she might be dying of cancer or have a horrible disease.

It pops into her head for a few seconds, she goes "damn, that is nuts" and just ignores it, but she was commenting on how odd it was.

I agreed that yes, that sounded totally nuts but was hysterically funny. I explained that when I get stressed I color code paperclips and scrub the cracks in my ceramic tile with a toothbrush dipped in bleach so this might just be an in the grip inferior Si thing.

Thoughts? Is she alone on this one?

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
No she is not alone.
I get weird thoughts when I'm very stressed. But I must be very stressed. And having those thoughts stresses me even more. :angry:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Cool and I always thought I am only a drama queen