• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Anime preferences by type

the killer potatoe

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Samourai champloo
Outlaw star
Blue gender
Every tenchi series that I've seen
Evangellion
Ramna 1/2
All movies by Miazaki except "My Neighbors the Yomatas" but especially "Porco Rosso"
Darker Than Black
and at least a dozen others that I can't recall the names of.
INTP

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Is this thread talking about anime preferred by a certain type, typing certain anime as an overall type or giving our types and typing the anime we like?

the killer potatoe

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I wondered that too, but I didn't really care, I figured providing the information in an attempt of the same format might give resaults none the less to the ones who do understand.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Mushishi
Kino no Tabi
Trigun
Kaiba

As the best examples I think.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
I dug Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo in my teens (SP focused?)
Earlier there was Dragon Ball Z and Naruto (NF focused?)

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
I only like anime with giant robots fucking everything up. Throw me down for all the Gundams and Votoms out there.

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I don't like anime that's too wacky or anime that is otaku-orientated. I don't know if that makes any sense but the examples are: Inuyasha, Naruto, Bleach and a bunch of those other corny ones. I don't even really watch anime anymore, but I use to watch Samurai Champloo (fucking awesome btw), Cowboy Bebop, Wild Arms, Air Gear, Outlaw Star, and Monster.

unicorn010

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
N/A
Either, I guess, don't really think certain animes are for certain types but thought it would still be fun to see

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
DEATH NOTE!

The only anime I ever really got into, unless Avatar counts, which technically it shouldn't, as it is an American Cartoon, which is generally not considered anime.