• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Do You Feel Much In Your Dreams?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Different world ?

In the sense that it's not merely an imagining of the unconscious mind, but a kind of realm where sleepers go; a realm where different laws apply. But it's possible, for instance, for two people to share the same dream, or to be directly contacted by another person or spiritual entity through a dream.

And then there's the whole topic of the meaning of dreams - that they can be prophetic and so on. That doesn't imply being its own world, but it does seem like a kind of field in which the intangible dimensions of life are worked out through an experiential format.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The first thing that came in mind when reading this thread title is physical sensation. I do feel physical sensations in dreams, but they are usually dulled counterparts to the real-life thing. For example, if my arm was being sawed off, I'd just feel it like a pressure or a touch. I do feel the back-and-forth motion of the saw, though, and the sensation of it pressing and going through my arm.