• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INTJ-INTP first date

Shiet_Happens

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6?
What about Shiet Happens? They seem to write in chatspeak sometimes even.

HOLY SHIT dude...835 posts 0.0..first time we "talked" we both had around 40-70...what...how...i...the fuck...i don't even...

anyways, I type chat speak most of the time becuz its easier and faster, but trust me I only type in chat speak on the internet. I use correct grammar for everything else.... I usually get INTJ/INTP and once ISTJ:shrug:

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
HOLY SHIT dude...835 posts 0.0..first time we "talked" we both had around 40-70...what...how...i...the fuck...i don't even...

anyways, I type chat speak most of the time becuz its easier and faster, but trust me I only type in chat speak on the internet. I use correct grammar for everything else.... I usually get INTJ/INTP and once ISTJ:shrug:

You remind me of myself. Therefore, you are an INTP.

Hah! My logic is supreme!!:newwink:

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4

The solution is simple. I became obsessed with typology and had lots of free time by myself with no distractions.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Keep what you promise.
arrive on time.++

My brother seems to be unable to stay true to a clock.

He can say: we watch movie 8? i say ok.

I arrive and he has to make some food first and perhaps take a shower.

EVERY time it feels like.

Niaurus

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
5w4
Go to a Mall and people watch. Write down comments about the people (make fun of them) on a piece of paper. Keep the piece of paper as a memento, as the INTJ will want to recycle it.

I'd like to hear more of how this works. Sell the experience, please.