• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] STRONG ENTJ Father, submissive ENFJ mother, out of her mind ESTP sister, ENTP son.

HotStunna

MBTI Type
ENTP
Does any one have a similar household? And what are the outcomes and objectives or daily lives through out the house? Is it as wacky and goofy crazy as mine?

Has there been a list or correlation between environmental outcomes and the reasons why you are the way you are? I mean does a ENTJ Father + ENFJ Mother = A ENTP son? Or an ESTP daughter?

Maybe I should use the search button...eeerrr... well... I am lazy. :headphne:

-Mike

A. Zhang

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I have an ISTJ father, an ISFJ mother, a brother whose only 8, and I turned into an ENTJ.

Things tend not to be dramatic, since my take-charge strategic tendencies tend to produce results, and my Mom and Dad don't bother me if they see results.

The relationship between my Mom and Dad tends to be rather balanced; I don't see or hear alot going on between them other than the day-to-day running of the house/small talk.

But from the perspective you've just brought up I'm thinking "weird....."

HotStunna

MBTI Type
ENTP
Weird is definitely an understatement. My father stresses out when something slips from under his thumb, I.E. My mother buying something that we did not need for the house. Or a bill that is paid 29 days before its due instead of 30. My father "tries" to be a listener... for about 5 seconds... then give his input, exit strategy, an analogy, why Russian politics failed in the 80's and then back to more advice... which his answers are always either black or white, with NO shades of gray. My mother is too nice and caring, but when it affects her moral, she is more stubborn than a mule. She will not move... though she is an amazing listener, but POOR advice giver. I think her job in life was to be the "perfect mother". My sister is a nut. I love her to death, but listens to no ones advice, and she always has the "right" formula. Not to mention she has a temper hotter than a UFC fighter and always looks for verbal fights with my mother and father... at all times. And my self... well.... my father never could understand me. "Always in the clouds" as he would say. It would drive him nuts! I was always late for everything, usually socializing with everyone. I never would pay attention, and I would have a million and one ideas on how to solve a problem... and for my father that is not taking life seriously.

I mean those descriptions are a very simple and daily life example of mine. There is ALWAYS a verbal fight in the house. And never order.

Anyways.. can any one else compare?

Idontcare

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I have an ESTJ father an ENFP or maybe J mother, An ISTJ brother and an ENTJ Sister and Im an ENTP. Yeah it can be extremely chaotic. My brother gives my sister, who is essentially the rebel of the family, a really hard time about everything, especially how she handles things. My Dad used to be extremely strict and extremely short tempered over everything and now that he has gotten older he has mellowed out. Im essentially the most laid back in the family. I could get into a lot of detail, but I wont. At one time or another it was probably just as chaotic as yours, but its a lot more calm now.

Idontcare

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
if the family members are extremely strong willed and the environment is chaotic I would say that youngest child is more likely to be more laid back type.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Without testing: I've an ESTP dad (with some J tendencies), ESFJ sis, INFJ mom and wound up INTP myself.

A. Zhang

MBTI Type
ENTJ
The great thing about having two guardian parents.

The strictness can be stifling, but you're always guaranteed to have a safe and quiet place to work, and backup on-call.

The better thing is that my parents are even willing to make deals. So far, for me its: I get results and they don't ask too many questions about it.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
My family is

Mum: ISFJ
Dad: I think ISTP
Brother: Not sure, but I think most likely ENTP
Sister: Probably also ISFJ.

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
Mom: IsFj
Dad: isTJ
Sis: eSfP

Everyone in my family alternates between thinking I'm a genius and thinking I'm a basketcase retard.

At home everyone would ignore each other until unresolved fj-fueled mother doubt would cause my mom to explode and make everyone around her miserable in order to fix whatever problem she saw. Usually no one else saw things the way she did so and she would feel betrayed and lash out. Very much a T/F divide. My sister maturing a bit made my mom much happier.

F

figsfiggyfigs

I know this is pointless.

But every time I read the thread title, I read " SPONGE ENTJ FATHER..."

Colombe Gris

MBTI Type
INTJ
ENFP father, ISFJ mother E/ISFP younger brother and INTJ me. You can imagine the scenarios:

Dad: I want to TALK about this obscure topic I found out about for two hours and then walk around the house, not really doing anything, but constantly asking questions about what YOU'RE doing.
Brother: Hey let's cook this random dish! Let's build something in the back yard and forget I left it there! Let's watch a movie! Let's go out and have FUN. Why aren't we having FUNNNNN?
Mom: Why can't we just be normal? Let's go for a family outing. But we can't because the house is dirty, and it is shameful so I must clean it. But why didn't I clean it before? I'm the worst mother ever. None of you even care!
Me: STFU with your silly affairs, I'm a reading a book.

(Dies)

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
My family:
Dad: ISFP
Mom: ENFJ
Oldest Sister: ENTJ
Second Oldest Sister: ????
Youngest Brother: ISFJ
Me: ENFP

Anything is possible. But my siblings seem to correlate closely with my parent's types.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mom: Why can't we just be normal? Let's go for a family outing. But we can't because the house is dirty, and it is shameful so I must clean it. But why didn't I clean it before? I'm the worst mother ever. None of you even care!

:rofl1: your mom sounds EXACTLY like mine. Except she'd start tearing up and crying about how the mess is "affecting her emotionally". e_e

Harlequin Diamond

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am an ENTP with ENTJ dad and ENFJ mom. I think that your type is predetermined from birth. My older sister is an INFJ. We are ALL very strong willed.