• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP in 30 days: free course!

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
So you want to be an ENTP?

Complete these things within 30 days:

1) This is not a depressing black rectangle.
Holland%20black.jpg

What is it then? Find 50 possibilities.

2) What are other humans for? Find 20 reasons why you need other humans.

3) What are you interested in right now? Find 30 different interests (you have got 30 days for it after all).

4) You've got to eat or drink at least one spoiled item before you realize it's spoiled. Suppress that puny Se! You get also credit for this one if eg. you're thirsty, get a drink and forget to actually drink it.

5) If you manage to complete this before 30 days are over, you've actually failed. Why? What is the real criterium for success? Think logically. You may of course think of thousands of possibilities, but choose only one out of them.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Holland%20black.jpg

Judging from the picture URL it's actually a kitchen.
It could also be a horribly disfigured depressing black circle.
The cake is a lie!
From this angle it kinda looks like a depressing black trapezium.

Studying anatomy
Studying psychology
Studying sociology
Studying medicine
Studying communication sciences
Studying biology
Studying neurology
etc.

3) What are you interested in right now? Find 30 different interests (you have got 30 days for it after all).

Music synthesis
Rowing
Women

4) You've got to eat or drink at least one spoiled item before you realize it's spoiled. Suppress that puny Se! You get also credit for this one if eg. you're thirsty, get a drink and forget to actually drink it.

5) If you manage to complete this before 30 days are over, you've actually failed. Why? What is the real criterium for success? Think logically. You may of course think of thousands of possibilities, but choose only one out of them.

The rest of the things I'll procrastinate/forget to post later.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Because ENTPs just start things. They don't finish them. Do I win the prize? :D

HotStunna

MBTI Type
ENTP
So you want to be an ENTP?

Complete these things within 30 days:

Holland%20black.jpg

This is a picture of you naked in the dark.

Well... I think if you want to know my reasons on why we need humans.... eeerr.... well I bet I can find 20 reasons why we do not need humans faster than we 'do' need humans. With that being said... I can say there are 20 useless parts of our body we never needed...

VOMERONASAL ORGAN
EXTRINSIC EAR MUSCLES
WISDOM TEETH
NECK RIB
THIRD EYELID
DARWINS POINT
SUBCLAVIUS MUSCLE
PALMARIS MUSCLE
MALE NIPPLES
ERECTOR PILI
APPENDIX
BODY HAIR
PLANTARIS MUSCLE
THIRTEENTH RIB
MALE UTERUS
FIFTH TOE
FEMALE VAS DEFERENS
PYRAMIDALIS MUSCLE
COCCYX
PARANASAL SINUSES

Male or Female: I mean... its obvious for a male.

Yeah... doesn't the average daily worker forgets a tremendous amount of things in the morning... one being forgetting ones lunch/drink.

What are we sheep now? :hi:

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I see whole galaxies, universes, cosmoses. In one corner you have the milky way, in the other the formation of whole new star systems while another has black holes imploding and destroying whole galaxies. Time loops, distortions and worm holes manifolding the space time continuum across the vacuum of subconscious energy fields that ripple through the varied arrays of asteroid belts, planets and lunar phenomenon. Then you have the designated belts of different origin that glow in the dark and those that shine in the light.

While you get a cosmological make up of astrological like astronomy as the crab started running for the hills, the veterinarian performed some kind of lung surgery on the cusp of a boarderless shape. then the reflective energy burst onto the scene, because the fifth dimension wanted a vortex into the rest. Who needs pyramids when you have stargates that transport snail transponders like an ear canal getting flushed anticlockwise.

Those nasty nasal flairs said why follow protocol. Protocol disrupts innovation like the back of an unused stamp across the universe and boy wouldn't I want to see what a stamp traveling THROUGH the universal protocol to see what it would look like before anything happens. And innovation is an asset in the art of creative individuation. After the right flares and frequencies mesh, invention and innovation after all go hand in hand. And its usually the unconventional protocols that make bold leaps through time and portals to come up with the most conveniently simple ideas and philosophies that hardly burden the plight of the original.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
#5: because no real Ne dom would spend that much time actually thinking of exactly 50 or whatever things. we'd be on to the next subject long before that.

:laugh:

incidentally, this list works well for ENFP too, until point 5.
if you would like to switch to ENFP:

5) get angry at someone who is being unnecessarily and ineffectively cruel. inform them in searing language why they are the scum of the earth. return to attempting to be an ENTP, then get distracted before you finish the list.

in either case,

6) end up confused about your type and whine about it on TypoC.