• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] I HATE PENNIES

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, fuck. Everyone - give me ALL your pennies then. I mean, they're 1 cent moneytards, right?

*counts pennies*
*moves the decimal point 2 places to the left of the sum*

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :devil::devil::devil: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Nicodemus

I judge people based on color and size, mrcockburn, and your signature is nasty.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
HAHAHAHA.

I thought he could be ENTJ or ENTP from the original link, until I watched a bit more of their videos, and now I definitely think ENTP.

He's kind of hot. You know, for some married guy who says "chester drawers." He's got kind of that Craig Kilbourne/John Stewart/Stephen Colbert sort of appeal going on.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
He's a very pissed off ENTP.

My country used to have paper money, till a lot of people decided to actually print the money and go buy stuff lol.

Then the whole currency was changed, now we have plastic money, replacing the money costed a lot.

Then the plastic money got falsified.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
He's a very pissed off ENTP.

My country used to have paper money, till a lot of people decided to actually print the money and go buy stuff lol.

Then the whole currency was changed, now we have plastic money, replacing the money costed a lot.

Then the plastic money got falsified.

Is that America? I'm in Australia and I think our money was the first to be plastic. I thought because they make it using that huge, complex, expensive bubble machine that it had never been succesfully falsified (damn, forgetting the proper word...).

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm in Romania.

Some guys falsified the plastic money, and got arrested because they got drunk and spent a lot. I guess the booze made them think that their copied money had different serial numbers lol.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
If you fake 1000* 50 RON bills (13 EURO), you go to 1000 shops and buy 1000 wortless crap that values 2 RON (0.5 EURO) you make 12.5 *1000 =12500 EURO.
Ideally that should happen in a winter, wearing gloves and a cap or something in the year of 1993, 600 kilometers from where you live, in Romania.
With 12500 EURO you could have bought an appartment then.

Oh and you'll have 1000 cans of cola, which you could sell afterwards.

And that was totally possible after the revolution.