• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ ANTI-HATE THREAD >:C

Lark

I just think the thread starter should devote more time defending the motherland against her racist enemies, other than spending time bitching about his type being hated.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously man, you're sounding like some cooky cross between Hitler and Stalin, give it!

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well, if the ENTJ's would stop willfully choosing to marry ISFJ's, then I would be happy to have them. I also enjoy pancakes, and if I must become one, I request that only the finest maple syrup be poured on me.

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hmm. My oldest sister is an ENTJ. She would never, ever 'steamroller' me, and she tells me she loves me all the time. She is very warm towards me, and gives me compliments constantly. However.. She IS my sister.

I'm also talking to a male ENTJ at the moment.. He has been quite nice so far, and very complimenting as well. His emotions seem to be almost completely absent, however. I can tell when he's happy or contemplative, but other than that, I really can't tell what he is feeling.. And if he is feeling at all. He DOES express how he feels at times, which is helpful.

But the whole 'steamrolling' thing and 'screw and dump thing'.. I can see both my sister and him being able to do each without a problem. It's just the air they give off. They seem to have an easy time.. Not caring. Which is fine. Even as an ENFP, I don't care much either.

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
The world hates Chinese more than they hate ENTJs. Howe much people in this world know about the MBTI? Compare that to how much people knows and hate china, and you will see the difference.

Also.. when was this ever about China?

A. Zhang

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Guys, it's a lulz thread here, go discuss politics in the politics section plzzz....

Go find some better things to do, like fight for your race, rather for your own type. China is oppressed, ENTJs are not.

Wait....how do you all know I'm Chinese?

A. Zhang

MBTI Type
ENTJ
The irony of an INTP talking about evil plans in an ENTJ thread! Maybe that was the OPs intention all along?:devil:

Sorry, wasn't expecting politics to come in play. I was expecting someone to post something angry in response, like the "Thread to keep fear (of ENTJs) alive"

Would be even more hilarious if the guy who did that was an ENTJ.

Oh and, yenom is free to express his hatred of my type and race, because I am an open-minded person and I live in a free country, but that doesn't mean he's going to get anywhere doing that.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*reads thread*

...oh fkn kayyyyy...

:thelook:

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Corporate Cut-Throat Greed :wubbie:

The one thing that doesn't hate us.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Wait....how do you all know I'm Chinese?

I was going to mention that we did not actually know, since it's not likely your actual name is A. Zhang (A-sian, I'm sure this was a pun) and that China is not the only country in Asia as well!

Which is not to say you're not Chinese. Your emphasis on the 'all' as opposed to 'know' here suggests you are. Maybe A. Zhang really is your real name.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I swear I thought I liked NTJs until today when I read YLJs post in a relationship-oriented thread that sounded more like a terse corporate employee hiring manual.

Then I went into the "would you marry someone with bipolar disorder thread" and noticed that all three people who voted a definite "no" were NTJs.

I'm now frightened that all of you are judging me that harshly, and am rethinking my idealization of your type.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was going to mention that we did not actually know, since it's not likely your actual name is A. Zhang (A-sian, I'm sure this was a pun) and that China is not the only country in Asia as well!

Which is not to say you're not Chinese. Your emphasis on the 'all' as opposed to 'know' here suggests you are. Maybe A. Zhang really is your real name.

check his intro thread. there's some 'evidence'.

MBTI Type
ESFJ
There's a fail somewhere in this thread, and no it's not your mom.....she was a success!!

Now let's talk about who's going to get rid of these pesky ENTJs; they are really fucking up the NT image.

LunarMoon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I swear I thought I liked NTJs until today when I read YLJs post in a relationship-oriented thread that sounded more like a terse corporate employee hiring manual.

Then I went into the "would you marry someone with bipolar disorder thread" and noticed that all three people who voted a definite "no" were NTJs.

I'm now frightened that all of you are judging me that harshly, and am rethinking my idealization of your type.
Same here; I can completely relate to you. I used to like black people until one rudely cut in front of me line. Then I watched a few BET videos and saw how much they objectified women. I’m now frightened that one of them may very well rape me, and am rethinking my idealization of their race.

This may only push you further into your current view point but this is really how you sound.
ENTJ ANTI-HATE THREAD >:C [/I]
Welcome to Typology Centra-…err, wait 82 posts? Anyway, someone creates a topic like this every few months:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/mbti-tm-other-personality-matrices/696-entj-s-disliked.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/22638-why-entj-hate.html

Hell, I even created one myself. Or at least it’s one my several points:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/feedback/7110-disillusioned-forum-mbti-culture.html

Unless the MBTI becomes mainstream there are probably going to be a lot more of these exact same topics. The MBTI, and if 4chan has taught us anything, the Internet as a whole, attracts a lot of dysfunctional, unhappy people who have a tendency to rationalize their problems by using MBTI types as a crutch. You slept through high school and ended up in a dead end job that you hate? Well, it’s not your fault, it’s because your manager is an ENTJ! In fact, everyone who you lack the social skills to get along with is an ENTJ!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Same here; I can completely relate to you. I used to like black people until one rudely cut in front of me line. Then I watched a few BET videos and saw how much they objectified women. I’m now frightened that one of them may very well rape me, and am rethinking my idealization of their race.

This may only push you further into your current view point but this is really how you sound.

I'm glad you're able to realize that I was joking.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

The deliciousness of this thread is a 6. The points that lack are in originality. Taste was average, but preperation was fabulous. I just know somewhere in this thread there was talk of pancakes. So my post isn't COMPLETELY off base. The ENTP woman, I know, who I believe is actually an ENTJ is amazing. Her kick-ass attitude is refreshing. Like a Halls.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
yenom sound like venom.

I don't really know if I've met many ENTJ in person. There was this one fellow that stuck out like a rash but I think he was ESTJ. There was a lady I knew who was ENFJ, her mother was very ENTJ she said.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
yenom sound like venom.

I don't really know if I've met many ENTJ in person. There was this one fellow that stuck out like a rash but I think he was ESTJ. There was a lady I knew who was ENFJ, her mother was very ENTJ she said.

I know a perfectly lovely ENTJ. I thought he was ENFJ when I met him. Of course, he took the test and was ENTJ. I said, "can that be right?" and then he started talking about working three jobs and making money and providing security for his parents, and I added this to how he had attempted to "take care of me" despite our having a non-romantic friendship, and decided it was probably right.

Also, he has a fucked up sense of humor.

Lark

There's a fail somewhere in this thread, and no it's not your mom.....she was a success!!

Now let's talk about who's going to get rid of these pesky ENTJs; they are really fucking up the NT image.

Your first and last letter prevent you from awesomeness! :workout: