• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ ANTI-HATE THREAD >:C

A. Zhang

MBTI Type
ENTJ
(Note: this thread is not serious. Do not treat any of it's contents seriously. Seriously, don't.)

(SURGEON GENERALS WARNING: If, after reading this thread, you experience: over-enthusiasm, strong determination, sudden lack of fear, and a desire to steamroll someone you dislike, you may be suffering from the symptoms of "ENTJ". If so, consult your psychiatrist immediately.)

addenum: Cheers to InfiniteIntrigue. You're a very brave (wo)man.

(4 the lulz)

Get it now?

Maybe A. Zhang really is your real name.

My name's Ace Zhang. It's nice to meet ya.

I swear I thought I liked NTJs until today when I read YLJs post in a relationship-oriented thread that sounded more like a terse corporate employee hiring manual.

Then I went into the "would you marry someone with bipolar disorder thread" and noticed that all three people who voted a definite "no" were NTJs.

I'm now frightened that all of you are judging me that harshly, and am rethinking my idealization of your type.

>:C I am disappoint >:C

LunarMoon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I'm glad you're able to realize that I was joking.
Most people say that after making an offensive or ignorant statement, so please pardon my skepticism.

"All Arabs should be deported out of the U.S."
"LOLs, I was only joking, you guys."

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My ENTJ friend is a flinty harridan. But, a flinty harridan who gets terrible hurt feelings if I don't love her at all times, no matter what brand of horror she's committed, and I think that's endearing. lol

If we were on a pirate ship, she and Domino would be the first two over the side to hack and slash, and I would be standing on the deck of the ship yelling, " Okay! Remember - ask questions first, then shoot!" My little ENxJ fiends.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
My ENTJ friend is a flinty harridan. But, a flinty harridan who gets terrible hurt feelings if I don't love her at all times, no matter what brand of horror she's committed, and I think that's endearing. lol

If we were on a pirate ship, she and Domino would be the first two over the side to hack and slash, and I would be standing on the deck of the ship yelling, " Okay! Remember - ask questions first, then shoot!" My little ENxJ fiends.

hahahaaa, i can relate to that first part.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I know a perfectly lovely ENTJ. I thought he was ENFJ when I met him. Of course, he took the test and was ENTJ. I said, "can that be right?" and then he started talking about working three jobs and making money and providing security for his parents, and I added this to how he had attempted to "take care of me" despite our having a non-romantic friendship, and decided it was probably right.

Also, he has a fucked up sense of humor.

Yeah sounds right. ENFJ friend talked about how hardcore her mother was, property mogul who was a bit thrifty and that she was the president of the astronomy science division and such. While my friend was very nearly T herself as being highly gifted in maths instead wanted to open her own party fun house, that's why she was studying business marketing.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Is this thread for people opposed to people hating ENTJs, or ENTJs who are opposed to the idea of hate in general, or both?

A. Zhang

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Is this thread for people opposed to people hating ENTJs, or ENTJs who are opposed to the idea of hate in general, or both?

It's really supposed to be a joke, but the joke's over. Apparently lots of serious discussion now.

Nicodemus

The hyphen suggests to my understanding of English that it is a thread for ENTJs who oppose hate. Am I wrong?

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Poor ENTJ's. They're so misunderstood. Like the INTJ's.

:yes:

My ENTJ is the warmest, most giving, loyal and fantastically hilarious person I've ever met. I don't understand all the hatin'.

:wubbie:

Lark

Hate can be strong as love and more useful than despair.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
is it so hard for entj to talk about love or appreciation that you use word "anti-hate" instead? :laugh: