• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs - Most Important to be Valued For

What do you want to be valued for, by a partner?

• Mind - I'm a male NT.

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Mind - I'm a female NT.

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Body - I'm a male NT.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Body - I'm a female NT.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Heart - I'm a male NT.

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Heart - I'm a female NT.

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
All generalised terms are elastic in nature, including and especially personality. Individuals will perceive the generalised term through their own biased lenses.

Which is why it would be best to clarify so that the results are not skewed due to bias and misinterpretation.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Heart and mind are close, but mind wins in the end. I want to be recognized that I'm intelligent and valued for such, along with my personality which I consider to be a component of 'mind'-- it is what differs me from a great deal of people. I don't want to be average, and when looking at my mind, I don't feel that I am.

But my heart is closely second because I want another person to value that I'm trying. Trying to show them the feelings that I have buried so deep inside of me, that it takes serious physical effort to show them. I want the person I'm with to realize that.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Obvious answer, but I'd like to work on the 'heart' thing...I really don't have one, or else I built Ft. Knox around it and not even I can access it.

rav3n

And mind once again trumps everything else, at least for me. Emotionally, the infatuation stage wears out and if there's nothing else to hold it together beyond wanting to do each other, why bother with relationships? Might as well sport fuck.