• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Wondering what NT's....

yaaay for procrastination ^.^

• Gnostic Theist

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Agnostic Theist

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Gnostic Atheist

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Agnostic Atheist

Votes: 28 43.1%
  • Implicit Atheist

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • ALL OF THEM/none of them

Votes: 8 12.3%

• Total voters

Shiet_Happens

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6?
beliefs are (i hope the trailing question drawed you into here :cheese:

Felt like I didn't have enough posts and this came into my head so :\

But please don't start a debate whos view is correct, thats for that other board/place

If you don't kno the difference:

Gnostic Theist: "I believe in a God, and we can prove it."

Agnotstic Theist: "I believe in a God, but I don't think we can prove or disprove it."

Gnostic Atheist: "I don't believe in a God, and I think we can prove it."

Agnostic Atheist: "I don't believe in a God, and I don't think we can prove or disprove it."

Implicit Atheism: Basically people who havn't made up thier minds yet, like newborns.

Explicit Atheism: An active disbelief.

Sorry if none of those choices suit you.

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
I am an explicit atheist but I understand that is not an epistemologically sound position.

Shiet_Happens

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6?
w.t.f.? it says i posted this at 8:18 yet i clicked post at 8:26 >.>

Within

Permabanned
It would seem as if I fall into the Agnostic Atheist category.

The first option Gnostic Theist does not require proof they got something better, it's called faith.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Agnostic Theist: "I believe in a God, but I don't think we can prove or disprove it."

Last edited:

Nicodemus

I harbor in my mind a disbelief towards gods and tooth fairies alike. If anyone actually knew what this one god is supposed to be, that is his definition, then it could most likely be disproven.

Shiet_Happens

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6?
lol, but vote people!!! rawr or else ill eat you :mad:

That was supposed to be a angry face. Fail

rav3n

Agnostic atheist and sometimes explicit atheist. When feeling agnostic, the inability to prove or disprove is sourced from the definition of "god".

93JC

All I know is if there is a "God", he/she/it is nothing like the creature from Abrahamic doctrine.

Shiet_Happens

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6?
lol yea its funny how most people don't realize how many gods there are. They automatically assume god=yahweh

I am the Senate

De facto atheist.

'I cannot know for certain but I think God is very improbable, and I live my life on the assumption that he is not there.'

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Gnostic theist.

Stevo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I guess I'm an agnostic atheist. I usually just say "atheist" in casual conversation.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Agnostic athiest. I don't believe in something until I see it, but since I cannot empirically rule out the possibility, since it is supposedly beyond the realm of science, I do not claim to be able to do so. I believe it is unwise to make conclusions when the evidence is not made available to you.