• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Wondering what NT's....

yaaay for procrastination ^.^

• Gnostic Theist

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Agnostic Theist

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Gnostic Atheist

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Agnostic Atheist

Votes: 28 43.1%
  • Implicit Atheist

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • ALL OF THEM/none of them

Votes: 8 12.3%

• Total voters
R

ReflecTcelfeR

Athesist, if I am wrong correct me, is the outright belief that nothing after this life exists. This is the core of that belief. If you meet that qualification then atheist may fit your religious profile. Then there are the fence-sitters (me included) who don't know, but see the possibility. This overall quality is that of agnostic. Anything apart from those two is some sort of religious/spiritual belief structure. I find this to be the simplest way of explaining these concepts. Hope that this helped, oh and it's spelled Deity :D. Very close.

Mephistopheles

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w5
Athesist, if I am wrong correct me, is the outright belief that nothing after this life exists. This is the core of that belief. If you meet that qualification then atheist may fit your religious profile. Then there are the fence-sitters (me included) who don't know, but see the possibility. This overall quality is that of agnostic. Anything apart from those two is some sort of religious/spiritual belief structure. I find this to be the simplest way of explaining these concepts. Hope that this helped, oh and it's spelled Deity :D. Very close.

As far as I know, atheism on it's own means lack of belief in a deity, and imho it's inappropriate to call that a belief itself. I would only address gnostic atheism as a belief.

But I'm also not sure how to call niffer's kind of religousity.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I meant belief more literally. As they literally believe that this is the truth. As far as it being anything close to a religious belief, well that's an oxymoron I agree.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I'm an Agnostic Atheist- part of the AA club.

iM3ssiah

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
agnostic theist, Only because I have had a near death experience and seen god therefore have proof, which also proves that ENTJ faith can be stronger than all others for in my mind my faith is now based on facts therefore its not faith its reality.

metasapiens

MBTI Type
N>JI
None of them. I don't know if I can state anything reliable about the existence of gods and their intelligibility.