• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] How many hours you stay at home?

How many hours you spent outside your home (on average per day)?

• Total voters

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
(during the weekend or when you are off work)
Best test to see whether you are an extrovert or introvert.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
depends too much to answer the question. also since quite often i(and possibly many others than just me) would spend less time in my home than i would wanted to, i dont think you can judge if someone is an extrovert or an introvert by this kind of poll. are you talking about mbti extroversion or extroversion in general speak? if you are talking about mbti, you know that many people(especially entps) can find things in their home alone to focus their attention to that are outside their heads.. like building robots that can take over the world or just clean windows

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Over the weekend I usually spend I suppose 12-15 hrs out of home, during the months of March to November. During winter much less so, probably around 5-6 hrs.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
12+

Weekend is fun time/run time/hike time/errand time.

I'm usually out alone though. So I don't think it's the best test.

F

figsfiggyfigs

bah. I should've chosen the last one.

^ no wonder I'm always getting INTJ. :laugh:

I rarely leave. the only time I do is for errands and school.

I don't like going out. Unless its for a jog/walk. O_O

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
i spend a lot of time away from home but nearly always on my own in bookshops, recordshops, jazz clubs etc

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
meh, 0 hours, even though i was out for an hour today because i had to drive all the way across the city to pick up drugs. tip: dont do drugs and drive, folks. i nearly crashed. well, someone nearly crashed into me because i wasn't polite in the roundabout like i usually am when i'm not on drugs, i just drove in because that bitch was in the inner field which means she has to stop and let me pass, mwahahaha.

Shiet_Happens

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6?
on weekdays i stay home for 8-10+ (not counting sleepy time) and on weekends its either im inside the whole day or outside the whole day, but it mostly depends on what the situation is.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Outside of work and school, which are necessary for, ya know, functioning.

I voted 1-2 hours. Its a bit less than that, but over the course of a week it averages out to around 1-2 hours a day.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To the OP: do you mean away from your home, or simply outside the house? I spend a great deal of time outside the house when the weather is nice, since I enjoy doing yard work and hiking, walking, or bike riding. None of these involve other people, though, nor much other outside stimulation aside of enjoying nature. Other than this, I spend most time close to home.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
10-12 hours usually. I'm a lazy bum and take my sweet time getting up and ready, eating breakfast, etc...then I leave at 12 p.m., go surfing, hiking with friends, concerts, weekend stuff, or if I've been a baaaaad bad procrastinator, study or work. Then I invariably go to bars/clubs/parties until...whenever? I try not to stay out drinking past 2 a.m. (which is when bars 'round here close anyway). I don't want to kill the next day with a hangover. :-/

Wait, 12pm-2am would be 14 hours. Yeah I just can't stand being at home except to sleep.

How do you homebodies do it?? :blink:

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Over twelve hours.

I'm a lazy bum and take my sweet time getting up and ready, eating breakfast, etc...then I leave at 12 p.m., go surfing, hiking with friends, concerts, weekend stuff, or if I've been a baaaaad bad procrastinator, study or work.
Haha, by the time I do work up the nerve to get out the house, it's way too late and I lose the will to go anywhere at all.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you also need to distinguish between life situations that would inhibit one leaving the house. (For example, parents saddled with young kids.) Extrovert/Introvert has nothing to do with how little someone gets out.

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
I notice a lot of pretty girls staying indoors. Do - we - have - to - break - an - entery - hmm?

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
I only eat/sleep/hygiene at home. I'm usually solo in the corner of a coffee shop/bar/other public place.

I like being around people even if I don't always want to interact with them.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
if you are talking about mbti, you know that many people(especially entps) can find things in their home alone to focus their attention to that are outside their heads.. like building robots that can take over the world or just clean windows

hahaha true