• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] How many hours you stay at home?

How many hours you spent outside your home (on average per day)?

• Total voters

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I'm probably out of the house 2-4 hours total, occasionally more. I am currently a stay-at-home mom, so I don't work outside the home. We only have one vehicle, so I have to get up at 3AM and take my husband to work if I want to keep the van and my kids ride the bus or walk to school. My husband, four kids, and my mom all live in our house, so sometimes being at home is all the social interaction I can stand. :laugh:

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
I'm home right now watching Jacksonville vs San Diego.

Why isn't the New England game on? Average teams are amusing, but championship winners are extradoinare. We all love amazing games.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
People are lying in this poll. I don't believe all of you go out and leave your house for more than 12 hrs.

I think you also need to distinguish between life situations that would inhibit one leaving the house. (For example, parents saddled with young kids.) Extrovert/Introvert has nothing to do with how little someone gets out.

Well you can't call yourself an extrovert when you stay at your home everyday and sit in your room thinking about stuff.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
On a work day: Average of 10-12 hours away from home
On a non-work day: Average of 2-3 hours away from home

lets eat pie

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w6
People are lying in this poll. I don't believe all of you go out and leave your house for more than 12 hrs.

It doesn't help when the title of the thread asks for how long one stays at home while the poll asks for the opposite. ;)

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
I eventually chose 7-9, after remembering I have school. On weekends I am at home most of the time.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There are a lot of days I spend quite a bit of time at home, but I do go to class and other places, and need to go shopping. It really depends on the day because there are some days I need to be places, other days I don't, I would say 7-9 hours for some days but the higher numbers can apply too. I spend less time than I said at home on days when I am rushing around and doing errands, or the semesters I have multiple classes on one day, I spend most of the day on campus on those days.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's no average really. Sometimes I only leave the house to drop kids off at school, others I'm out from sun up to sundown.

I used to never be home. I was always out walking, hiking, stargazing, or just people watching at my favorite coffee shop. Being chronically ill has pissed on that parade. I still get out with friends and my girlfriend on occasion but I usually feel like shit.

Edit: And determining intro/extroversion simply through how much time one spends at home is a poor system to use. I was out constantly but every activity I’ve listed above can be done solo or with others.