• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] for the womenz

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She quotes me all the time.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Daria quote or coincidence?

Heh--probably just proof that Daria's based on an NT woman. I've never watched a whole episode of that show, but I've said what Morgan said, word for word, to friends in real life.

I've also stated that I like kids on a case-by-case basis. I've never really understood the idea of generically liking kids. I don't generically like all adults, and kids don't even have the social awareness to be palatable. :smile: Kids can be little jerks sometimes.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
My NT-ness doesn't overrule my biological need. I've got little genes who want to be reproduced. So I want to get pregnant and have kids, even if I'm very afraid of being a bad (not restrictive enough) mom. I'm more afraid of the raising thing (will I do it well?) than of the pregnancy thing. After all, all my ancestors succesfully reproduced, so I'm biologically totally able to reproduce.

I get tired of kids quite easily and my husband too. Still, our nieces and nephews adore us. I don't get it. I guess we are doing something right then?

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I tend to like kids less the older they get. This is a potential problem.

This. Is. A problem. Maybe it'd be different with your own kids but I feel that way too. And I don't like all kids either.

I had to take care of my sister's dog this summer and I love dogs and I've known this dog since it was peeing in my lap and sleeping in my sneakers. But after three days of taking care of her I was blameing her for everything that went wrong in my life :smile: I started resenting her a bit basically for taking up so much space in my life and I was not happy with my sister either. I have returned the dog now and I've got nothing but love for her. But that's only because I get to leave her behind when I want to.

I'm just not sure I wanna get myself into something I can't get myself out of. That, and the biological need I keep hearing about, I don't have it (yet). I think I'll be happy just smiling at babies on the subway.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Glad that I'm not the only other female that isn't dying to get pregnant. I feel like I don't have a maternal bone in my body. Babies especially horrify me with their constant crying, shitting, oozing...

I work in a photo studio that specializes in family and infant photography. Pretty much all the birth control I need.

My birth control was working at a discount water park where the poor people from the poconos or the city vacation to with their 6 -13 children.

Blown Ghost

MBTI Type
ESFP
This might be a bad time to ask, but... how does placenta sandwiches for lunch sound?

Tewt

MBTI Type
ENTP
I was definitely not the stereotypical glowing pregnant woman. I didn't feel like I was special or growing a miracle. Just felt fat and uncomfortable. Although I enjoyed the big boobies :)

And there is something about a pregnant woman to cause people to behave as if they are community property. People want to touch you, talk to you about personal information. They want to tell you their birthing stories and they want to know your birthing plan. It was shocking to me, like who really does that? Complete strangers asking you how you're going to get your baby out of your vagina.

Birth and labor weren't as bad as I thought they were going to be. Mine was quick and efficient.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
This. Is. A problem. Maybe it'd be different with your own kids but I feel that way too. And I don't like all kids either.

I had to take care of my sister's dog this summer and I love dogs and I've known this dog since it was peeing in my lap and sleeping in my sneakers. But after three days of taking care of her I was blameing her for everything that went wrong in my life :smile: I started resenting her a bit basically for taking up so much space in my life and I was not happy with my sister either. I have returned the dog now and I've got nothing but love for her. But that's only because I get to leave her behind when I want to.

I'm just not sure I wanna get myself into something I can't get myself out of. That, and the biological need I keep hearing about, I don't have it (yet). I think I'll be happy just smiling at babies on the subway.

It's different when you have your own dog. :cheese::newwink:

I'm always kind of baffled when people start talking about this biological clock thing and the need to have children. I must have been born without one. I genuinely can't imagine feeling like I need to have kids of my own. I can imagine deciding that the pros outweigh the cons or something, but I can't imagine my body telling me it's something I really need to do.

ExAstrisSpes

MBTI Type
ENFJ
For what it's worth, I'm an NF and I find it weird people write in so much detail about it.

But then again, I haven't been down that road.

I'd certainly love to have kids though, but the documentary "The Business of Being Born" has scared me into never wanting to get induced, get an epidural, or have a planned c-section.