• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENTJs, how do view ENFPs?

A. Zhang

MBTI Type
ENTJ
*sigh* two of my friends are ENFPs...

The first one sometimes says to me: "Ace, you owe me a hug"

The second one often glomps me at random. One time I "felt" her presence, and did a roll-dodge down the hall:
1. she was behind me
2. It was a long roll-dodge
3. Everyone in my BC Calculus Class saw that.

And from that day forward, the topic of the week was "Ace is such a ninja."

And the worse part is, sometimes she comes running at me with her arms wide open, saying, "Do it again!"

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:D How are you guys so resistant to hugging, especially in public :alttongue:

A. Zhang

MBTI Type
ENTJ
:D How are you guys so resistant to hugging, especially in public :alttongue:

Me, personally, it's just one of the things I don't exactly like...

Did I also tell you the time that ENFP #2 suddenly hugged me in math class, and I was yelling ,"Get off me!"?

The whole class turned around and looked. Most awkward moment of my life.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol..you're adorable, I can see why they'd keep torturing you like this :D

Personally, I prefer to look all vulnerable and pouty to get an NTJ to hug me, instead of forcing it on them, so no need to be afraid, promise ;)

A. Zhang

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Lol..you're adorable, I can see why they'd keep torturing you like this :D

Don't even get me started on the "torture" part

I think that girl had a crush on me last year, close to the end of my introvert phase. Someone spread a huge rumor that I had a crush on her.

I was getting weird giggles from all of her friends, and my friends were telling me that it was all she and her friends talked about: "the two of us together, such an adorable couple" *rolls eyes*

Fortunately I knew how to deal with rumors, although it was a little ruthless...

A. Zhang

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Personally, I prefer to look all vulnerable and pouty to get an NTJ to hug me, instead of forcing it on them, so no need to be afraid, promise ;)

If you can crack the shell of an NTJ and get to their soft core, then consider yourself one lucky girl.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you can crack the shell of an NTJ and get to their soft core, then consider yourself one lucky girl.

Grin..you make that sound like it's hard :coffee:

A. Zhang

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Grin..you make that sound like it's hard :coffee:

Among my closest friends, "the crew", we have a joke called "the paradox"

Out of them, I am the most attractive, the most social, and the most outgoing, yet...

I have the least interest in/success with women.

I've gotten alot of theories, but I think I already know the answer.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Among my closest friends, "the crew", we have a joke called "the paradox"

Out of them, I am the most attractive, the most social, and the most outgoing, yet...

I have the least interest in/success with women.

I've gotten alot of theories, but I think I already know the answer.

*bites her lip* Quit tempting me, I have to behave this week :doh:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Whoops, I guess I shouldn't have used an actual picture of me as my avatar then.

Teehee.

Grin..you're fun to prod, I'll grant ya that. I can see why those ENFPs have a blast bugging ya :D

I've found that many girls are scared of approaching ENTJs, are too squeamish to confront them, and don't realize that if you put yourself in their way, and actually make them stop, you tend to get that big evil 'I'm on a mission' person's attention...and even respect ;)

So yeah, I can see how that paradox would work. You'll make someone a great toy boyfriend someday though..a girl that actually knows how to handle you properly :D

A. Zhang

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Yeah... might as well just keep going off to where I'm headed

But anyway, I gotta log off. There's a football game tonight so I gotta doubletime on the homework.

You'll make someone a great toy boyfriend someday though..a girl that actually knows how to handle you properly :D

Lol, that was great joke, you should become a comedian, lol.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Fortunately I knew how to deal with rumors, although it was a little ruthless...

Why did make me chuckle and nod my head with a knowing look? :D Your evil makes me want to pinch your cheeks. Both sets.

A. Zhang

MBTI Type
ENTJ
You'll make someone a great toy boyfriend someday :D
You have given "playtime" a whole new world of meaning.

Why did make me chuckle and nod my head with a knowing look? :D Your evil makes me want to pinch your cheeks. Both sets.

The top set, whenever. The other set...just make sure no one's looking...

On another note, ENFP #2 made me roll-dodge again... and this time the whole cafeteria was watching...

I am now the most popular kid in school....

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
You not the cuddly type ENFP then? *innocent look*

No, I'm not annoying as fuck.

Edit: ENFPs (or any type) that are obnoxiously happy/bouncy/never shuts up (and/or TEEHEE I'M SO SWEET AND INNOCENT), need to calm down. It is ungodly irritating. And when I say ungodly, I mean I want to fucking drop them. Excuse the language. It's almost pathetic. This world is NOT a 'bunnies and rainbows' place. You can have your super happy moments, we all can. But not 24/7. Shit gets old, and it's not admirable. Not one bit.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you say so... :D

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
LOL

I lived with one of those. Not cool.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
No, I'm not annoying as fuck.

Edit: ENFPs (or any type) that are obnoxiously happy/bouncy/never shuts up (and/or TEEHEE I'M SO SWEET AND INNOCENT), need to calm down. It is ungodly irritating. And when I say ungodly, I mean I want to fucking drop them. Excuse the language. It's almost pathetic. This world is NOT a 'bunnies and rainbows' place. You can have your super happy moments, we all can. But not 24/7. Shit gets old, and it's not admirable. Not one bit.

That's awfully stoic for an ENFP. Sure you're not an I or something? I thought being lively and energetic and expressive was pretty much required to be an ENFP.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
They're one of the more difficult people to make up my mind about.

Joyful, understanding the realities of everyday life, pleasant .. <3 <3

Over-simplifying, taking the intellectual choice to disregard one's abilities.. :( :( :(

Pondering the realities, what's out there, all the new aspects to life, living, philosophy.. <3 <3 <3

Not everyone enjoys having people as a mish-mash of different traits. Especially not with them stating that they Are Everything. :( :( :(

A rare combination of fun and intelligence. It's more of a mood thing and how they carry themselves. <3 <3 <3

Innovation and their physical style <3 <3 <3 It's rare to see someone in touch with their feelings, innovative and physical at the same time. Awesome. If it's women, <3 <3 <3. If they're men, it's cool. I think the personality style suits them less, though, but they're usually friendly and confrontative, innovative, corageuous.. and usually, with men, it takes courage to seem "living" as opposed to being some stoic ISTx character.

So.