• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENTJs, how do view ENFPs?

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm looking for males especially here, but girls, your comments are more than welcome.

I'm just wondering how ENTJs view ENFPs.

I know a few ENTJs, and recently met one that I may be interested in.

My ENTJ sister says I am a space cadet. I fully oppose, but that is true in ways.

So, what do you think?

Rangler

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w8
I like that your interested in the world. I'm jealous that people like you better than me. I'm frustrated trying to figure out how to court you. I'm happy when you share your positive energy with me. I want to make you a more organized and reliable person.... complex I guess. Hahaha

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I'm a girl, but I'll answer from that perspective.

I'm also jealous that people like you more than me. My best friend is an ENFP, and we are perfect for each other as best friends. At times, she can annoy me with her not-having-plans-thing-living-in-the-clouds...but, usually I welcome it.

She balances me out. Tells me when I'm being an ass. Helps me feel things. Helps me be irrational.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Funny you guys mention the jealous thing...my best friend is an ENTJ, and even though he will get a lot of attention from people, I can see how he is constantly baffled at how people react to me in a split-second VS his more "methodical" way of working the interaction.

I like that your interested in the world. I'm jealous that people like you better than me. I'm frustrated trying to figure out how to court you. I'm happy when you share your positive energy with me. I want to make you a more organized and reliable person.... complex I guess. Hahaha

Piece of advice buddy - don't try to turn an ENFP into a more organized and reliable person. Sure fire way to get the ENFP to hate you.

And be careful in which context you use the word reliable (ENFPs are much more reliable than ENTJs were it counts in my opinion. Maybe we'll forget to run that special errand....but if everybody hates you and you're in deep shit there's always an ENFP there for you).

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually, as long as the ENTJ embraces who I am, I welcome their...nudges to be more organized...as long as they respect me picking and chosing which parts of my life I take their hints to heart for :D

F

figsfiggyfigs

One of my best friends is an ENFP.

You guys can be really annoying and frustrating with your free spirit. Having no specific plans and going with the flow; finding mundane things exciting,etc. It's especially annoying when I have a plan laid out and you guys just disregard it as boring.... but that why you're so lovable as well, you unpredictable balls of energy.

My ENFP bestf is a very happy, expressive, and energetic person. I sometimes either feel like an 80 yr old around her, or a 12 year old. Depending on what we're doing and how excited she is. :laugh:

Most of the ENFP's on this site are AMAZING. It's such a joy to read their posts!

Piece of advice buddy - don't try to turn an ENFP into a more organized and reliable person. Sure fire way to get the ENFP to hate you.

And be careful in which context you use the word reliable (ENFPs are much more reliable than ENTJs were it counts in my opinion. Maybe we'll forget to run that special errand....but if everybody hates you and you're in deep shit there's always an ENFP there for you).

100% agree. There is NO one like ENFP when you need them.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I agree as well. My ENFP bestfriend...well, in the ten years we've been friends, she's never there when I want her to be it seems, but always there when I need her. When it comes down to it, she will be there to help me when I am flipping out of control.

I wouldn't say that she is reliable though in the sense that she is so go with flow, she often forgets the time or even what day it is. Today, while talking to her she said she felt like a "vagrant" because she is just flitting about life right now to see where it lands and sought out advice on how to be more organized.

She welcomes my advice, just like I welcome hers.
At times, I also feel like a 90 year old around her and on other days I feel like we are back in the sixth grade.
Perfect mate for friendship in my opinion.

rav3n

Another ENTJ who likes ENFPs for friends. There's a bubbly quality about them that is so appealing. :)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

haha that's true about reliability sy. we just see different circumstances as being important. i might lose track of time and be late to meet you because i got really into reading about something... but i'll put everything else on hold to be with you if you really need me.

however, as for organization! haha i actually really appreciate it when my J friends help me remember things and keep up with what i'm supposed to do. the thing is, i don't like it at all when it's assumed that i'm inept or counterproductive because of it, and need "fixing". what i hate is being looked down on. but if a friend respects my other talents and accepts that my disorganization is simply the shadow side of the gift of being super adaptable, then helping me be more organized and reliable is awesome. we simply have to be on the same level.

i really like the ENTJs i know :) sometimes you guys can come off a little strong but that's also kind of attractive... lol...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh stop tip-toeing around, they're frigging hot :devil: :drool:

A. Zhang

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I don't know any ENFPs for sure... but if I matched who I knew by what I'm gathering from the general description of them....

There is a social barrier separating me and the ENFPs I know in the form of a huge number of mutual friends.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My ENTJ best friend makes me feel invincible against the world, like no problem is unfixable, which I find very comforting. She also helps me with details about practical things, like how to handle money, and what day it is. lol

F

figsfiggyfigs

carebearg.jpg

ENTJ view of ENFPs

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so